• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Breath of Fire: Giantslayer

Sharuum said:
Sorry I haven't replied! I was at a LARP this weekend. D: I'll have something up by the end of the day.
Aw sweet! How was it?

Also, you can have a post up before me if you want and have Anat react to my post. I'll try to have a post up before the weekend.

"Post" counter: 3

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Aw sweet! How was it?
Also, you can have a post up before me if you want and have Anat react to my post. I'll try to have a post up before the weekend.

"Post" counter: 3

[/QUOTE]
It was awesome! I play Dystopia Rising in Texas if you've ever heard of it.

Also yeah I'd love to reply and react to The Cleaver! Sorry for not getting it up yesterday. I'm catching up frantically on schoolwork rn so it totally slipped my mind. D: I'll reply after work today!

Sharuum said:
It was awesome! I play Dystopia Rising in Texas if you've ever heard of it.
Also yeah I'd love to reply and react to The Cleaver! Sorry for not getting it up yesterday. I'm catching up frantically on schoolwork rn so it totally slipped my mind. D: I'll reply after work today!
I'll look it up.

And yes, don't rush! I'm here for the whole... forever?

I sold my soul to the Dark Wizard...

I'm waiting on Anat.

... while playing Deus Ex.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonus points if anyone gets the reference.

I waited long to have one of my characters do that.

Ladies and gentlemen, because of an extra responsibility I've just picked up, I need to downsize my RP activity. So I'll be shelving this until Im ready to come back and reboot it. Another reason for freezing this is because when I do reboot it, I'd like it to use dice & stats. I really think a mechanic for growth and combat will help maintain interest.

Anyway, thanks for creating amazing characters and playing along. I hope to RP with you in future, possibly in the reboot. (^.^) Until then this game frozen.

Bone2pick said:
this game is frozen.
I guess I'll just have to let it go. Can't hold it back anymore, it seems.

Ah...The Cleaver didn't even get to show her prowess in battle. Maybe next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back