• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

308e0e99edca3de7477f294d4cb936ca.jpg

He looks so bored and slightly pissed off. I love it <3

The way he looks and the way he is taking off his gloves is just like Overhaul, like omfg DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON ERI AGAIN!

You know, I'd love to see a mimicry quirk....except all the copies are dumbed down extremely xD

Mimic Bakugou's makes Explosion into Sparkler Fingers, Momo's creation quirk turns into Russian Doll Creation, and Navel Laser turns into Navel Cat Laser ;)

What type of characters would generate interesting interactions such as the forming of weird group, rivalries, antagonizing viewpoints, teasings and so on?

Everyone - No matter the type of person, Kliff will try to become acquainted, although thatg's basically a given. Anyway, this may lead to some interesting conversations with certain people

Villains - Kliff wants to be able to save everyone, including those that are disgraces by society standards.

Headstrong People with Opposing Ideas - Kliff has no problem arguing why his way is better if it comes to it.

Backstabbers - Kliff becomes a bit cynical towards those who break his bond of trust.

People grounded in Reality - Dependson these types of people to bring him back when ever he goes on his "trips"

Similar Interests - Although Kliff acquaints himself with everyone, he only becomes true friends with those with similar interests as him.

Narcissist (Specifically Luan, but their might be more) - Kliff loves pushing their buttons, although it's all in good fun

Emotional People - Kliff is brutally honest and brutally blunt. So, if he so happened to say something, and it hurts someone's feelings, these are most likely the people who would react in ways that Kliff would rather them not.

Those who make him angry - Including backstabbers, their are only a few things that can make Kliff mad, but when he does get mad, he's a huge bitch. A few things that'll make him angry : Touching his instruments without permission, touching his headphones at all, touching his food without permission, straying from the plan and it fails (in team excersises), Bullies, People more narcissistic than Luan (It shouldn't be possible), People underestimating him because of his size.

People who Apologize - Kliff doesn't forgive and forget, but he does forgive most of the time.

Him without his medication - He becomes moody and aggressive without his medication.

Also, I edited my answer to the winning/losing question.
Idea Idea
yuckeroni yuckeroni Trombone Trombone B BlueClover

- Why does your character/characters are in the PSA and want to be heroes?
Kliff wants to be a hero for three main reasons. The first reason is a spoiler as it relates to his backstory which is a spoiler so I'll PM it. The second reason is because he wants to be able to help others using the most of his abilities. Heroing was one of the only legal ways for him to use his quirk so it make sense that'd he'd go down this path. The third reason also relates to his backstory, so I'll send a PM.

- The strategy they took during the exam.
Kliff's strategy was to focus on rescuing mannequins. Due to the effects of fatigue and huinger, Kliff was in a weakened state so he knew that he definitely couldn't fight anyone. At the time, his only usable power was his telekinesis so he decided looking in the hard to reach places, such as under rocks and debris would be his best chance of finding mannequins. His strategy also worked perfectly with Chisai's (@Otakuyaki) quirk, so Kliff made sure that he watched his best friends back.

- How effective they think their quirk would be in the entrance exam and why? (this is of course including the problems of depreciation of sleep, starving and thirst that all characters have due to the exam conditions)
For what it is used for, it would be pretty effective as most of the debris that could have possibly hidden mannequins would have been movable, as it wouldn't make sense to have impossible to reach mannequins, without there being some sort of trap. However, it is at a disadvantage as it is good for finding hidden mannequins, meaning he'd have to spend a lot of time looking for mannequins before he could save them.

- Will winning or losing trigger anything in/about your character?
It depends on the direct consequences of winning/losing. If the direct consequence of losing directly impacted/involved his future as a hero or his ideals, then he'd be devastated at first but would quickly try his hardest to make up for the loss. EDIT : I almost forgot to add this but Kliff also doesn't like being the center of attention which placing higher up in the ranks would definitely bring. Of course, I'm not saying that he would work any less harder, but it does affect this question.

looking at the answers, I can see there was a generalized misunderstanding of what I meant... But the GM post is still coming! I'm just gonna have to work around a way to not need the ratings yet

Idea Idea @Twenty-Fifth Baam @Kuroko Trombone Trombone @Sxorchem Roxasarass Roxasarass B BlueClover @The Lost Soul @Noble Scion @The One Eyed Bandit @Lucem Tenebris @InternalAssumpter @Yahiro Entsuki yuckeroni yuckeroni @Rage @St. Elsewhere @Tanya Degurechaff Webs Elk Webs Elk @Archtoddler @WoodenZebra @The Mechanist @Phineas Forge @Xel Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser @Otakuyaki @zacharychi @general ostruppen @Leovonis National National @Bum Bear @simj22

Okay everyone. It's me again with another question, similar to those posted before:
-What type of characters would generate interesting interactions such as the forming of weird group, rivalries, antagonizing viewpoints, teasings and so on?
In the sense of 'What kind of characters interacting with YOUR character'.

Hachiman has a liking to interact and are most likely to give him the best time are those who're good and kind, as well as those who are lazy pranksters like him. Those that are generally just extremely carefree and lead their lives how they want to, those 'be yourself' kind of good people. People that just want a good time are the ones he likes the most. Hachiman's sense of justice lies with ultimately the punishment given to those that have done a terrible thing, with the punishment being equal to the crime that they've done, seen as such for the times he's avenged those that've been bullied by giving an equal punishment to them. Humiliation gets punished with humiliation, that kind of thing.

The ones that he'd have a rivalry with are those that are selfish, taking things just because they could. Narcissists and the such are the ones he'd be most likely to be rivals with, with a prime being his very own rival, Hayate Isamu. Hachiman often gives antagonistic views towards those kinds of people without much of a second thought if he catches wind of them acting like that, unless he knows them personally and the reasons for it. Narcissistic people are the only exception to his impartialness, as with others he tends to treat them as he'd people normally. Hachiman's got a habit of playing pranks on people no matter who they are though, mostly just very harmless ones like the shocking handshake and never harmful ones.

also what's up guys

and is there extra space for another teacher character, haven't really been around that frequently anymore and was wondering about it

Hachiman has a liking to interact and are most likely to give him the best time are those who're good and kind, as well as those who are lazy pranksters like him. Those that are generally just extremely carefree and lead their lives how they want to, those 'be yourself' kind of good people. People that just want a good time are the ones he likes the most. Hachiman's sense of justice lies with ultimately the punishment given to those that have done a terrible thing, with the punishment being equal to the crime that they've done, seen as such for the times he's avenged those that've been bullied by giving an equal punishment to them. Humiliation gets punished with humiliation, that kind of thing.

The ones that he'd have a rivalry with are those that are selfish, taking things just because they could. Narcissists and the such are the ones he'd be most likely to be rivals with, with a prime being his very own rival, Hayate Isamu. Hachiman often gives antagonistic views towards those kinds of people without much of a second thought if he catches wind of them acting like that, unless he knows them personally and the reasons for it. Narcissistic people are the only exception to his impartialness, as with others he tends to treat them as he'd people normally. Hachiman's got a habit of playing pranks on people no matter who they are though, mostly just very harmless ones like the shocking handshake and never harmful ones.

also what's up guys

and is there extra space for another teacher character, haven't really been around that frequently anymore and was wondering about it
hello!! and there should be space still :3

i woke up so LATE omfg i was supposed to be up to get ready 2 hours ago but i forgot to set my alarm and i woke up 15 minutes before i had to leave for my bus

i was gonna wear something really nice too for this event after class, but i didnt have enough timeeee to put it on or do makeup

but i managed to get ready in 10 minutes when i usually do it in those 2 hours Dx

so, it's done. The GM post. Twenty minutes from now, I'll be flying off to Germany.

yer going to germany ey? well, have a safe trip, idea. hope ya have some real good fun there.

hello!! and there should be space still :3

i woke up so LATE omfg i was supposed to be up to get ready 2 hours ago but i forgot to set my alarm and i woke up 15 minutes before i had to leave for my bus

i was gonna wear something really nice too for this event after class, but i didnt have enough timeeee to put it on or do makeup

but i managed to get ready in 10 minutes when i usually do it in those 2 hours Dx

ok. but is a teacher character still allowed to be made? i'm kinda skeptical about it now with the new post idea made.

yer going to germany ey? well, have a safe trip, idea. hope ya have some real good fun there.

ok. but is a teacher character still allowed to be made? i'm kinda skeptical about it now with the new post idea made.
I purposely didn't name or number the teachers, so yeah, you can still make them

so, it's done. The GM post. Twenty minutes from now, I'll be flying off to Germany.
Good for you! Germany is really pretty. The streets are extremely clean and people are(mostly) nice! (the language could use some improvements though :V)

seeing the announcement post has made me check back on my character's cs and i have realized that i forgot to put the items section in the thread post these past months and nobody noticed. nobody(i think).

can i edit it, Idea Idea ?

1503030822895.png

Aaaaah! Toga and Twice are so cute. It makes me feel good in my tummy.

*breathes in**breathes out**coughs* I think I better drop my act for this one and act natural... Ehem. Nice to meet you all, I'm NAMELESS. Uhhh... This is awkward but I'll be joining this roleplay as well so, um, please take care of me. (I'm already working on my character)

*breathes in**breathes out**coughs* I think I better drop my act for this one and act natural... Ehem. Nice to meet you all, I'm NAMELESS. Uhhh... This is awkward but I'll be joining this roleplay as well so, um, please take care of me. (I'm already working on my character)
Hello there! It's a pleasure to have you. Please make sure to read all the rules before making a character. :V
It'd be also nice if you've read Idea Idea 's GM IC posts, so you get the idea of what's going on :D. They'll have a "3rd Person Cinematic POV" or something like that above them :v

Users who are viewing this thread

Back