• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Well, the idea isn't being hard or easy: whether you interact or not is kind of out of your hands anyway, since this IS a class of students after all. What I am going for is contrasts and rivalries, and weird groups, the kind of spicy stuff you make character arcs and interesting relations out of off

Okay is it just me being sick or are you being confusing? Cause I messed up the first time, then I describe the more ideal person to interact with (which is what you told me to do the second time) then say no that's wrong to. I don't know man, it's confusing to me and shit cause my head is all messed up right now.

Okay is it just me being sick or are you being confusing? Cause I messed up the first time, then I describe the more ideal person to interact with (which is what you told me to do the second time) then say no that's wrong to. I don't know man, it's confusing to me and shit cause my head is all messed up right now.
You said what the ideal interaction was the second time but as the ideal for interaction not the ideal interaction. AKA you have me who you could interact with (if this was the kind of roleplay where you have the option not to interact with someone) , rather than the type whose interaction is best. It wasn't looking for which are easier at interacting with you, but for those who interacting with you is the most interesting

You said what the ideal interaction was the second time but as the ideal for interaction not the ideal interaction. AKA you have me who you could interact with (if this was the kind of roleplay where you have the option not to interact with someone) , rather than the type whose interaction is best. It wasn't looking for which are easier at interacting with you, but for those who interacting with you is the most interesting

I mean his class can interact with him, as for how he will react and stuff is up to the situation. I'm simply saying those who would have more success with interacting with him. Right now I'm laying in bed, typing this on my phone, and just being a sickly bish. Also I Don't know who else is in the Mentoring class, so yeah.

Idea Idea Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam The Prophet The Prophet Trombone Trombone Sxorchem Sxorchem @RoxxxasNoAnima B BlueClover Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Lucem Lucem InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Yahiro Entsuki Yahiro Entsuki yuckeroni yuckeroni Rage Rage St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff @AKKaleb Archtoddler Archtoddler WoodenZebra WoodenZebra The Mechanist The Mechanist Phineas Forge Phineas Forge Xel Xel Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Otakuyaki Otakuyaki Dolches Dolches general ostruppen general ostruppen Leovonis Leovonis National National Bum Bear Bum Bear simj26 simj26

Okay everyone. It's me again with another question, similar to those posted before:
-What type of characters would generate interesting interactions such as the forming of weird group, rivalries, antagonizing viewpoints, teasings and so on?
In the sense of 'What kind of characters interacting with YOUR character'.

Idea Idea Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam The Prophet The Prophet Trombone Trombone Sxorchem Sxorchem @RoxxxasNoAnima B BlueClover Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Lucem Lucem InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Yahiro Entsuki Yahiro Entsuki yuckeroni yuckeroni Rage Rage St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff @AKKaleb Archtoddler Archtoddler WoodenZebra WoodenZebra The Mechanist The Mechanist Phineas Forge Phineas Forge Xel Xel Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Otakuyaki Otakuyaki Dolches Dolches general ostruppen general ostruppen Leovonis Leovonis National National Bum Bear Bum Bear simj26 simj26

Okay everyone. It's me again with another question, similar to those posted before:
-What type of characters would generate interesting interactions such as the forming of weird group, rivalries, antagonizing viewpoints, teasings and so on?

I scrapped Enton, so I can't answer this for now.

Well like I said those who are calm, collected, and stuff like that are the ones who'll have the best luck of making friends with Tou. Those who are loud, and always interjecting people are the type's he'll tend not to hang around with. Tou already has a low outlook on himself, so the type of people who tease just to be friendly or those who just say things how they are will probably hurt him mentally more than they think. He's the quiet yet attentive type, which is why in middle school the only friends he ever talked to were one's from his childhood (which at most was like three, normally only one or two) yet he always preformed top of the class and avoided everyone. PSA is where he hope's to change that by interacting with all of these different characters and make new friends from scratch (since the sole childhood friend he had left by this time went on to apply at UA).

Truthfully, I don't know

58878ff3c3dfaed606377c98392d0ecf.jpg

1. Those who have the best time with her are those who are willing to cut loose and just have a good time. Not overly serious or a stick in the mud. She does not deal well with those who have strong convictions,are selfless, and optimistic/positive. She find those who have dreams and aspirations annoying due to her own dreams being crushed as a child. This would probably be more jealousy than anything. Being a selfish person, she cannot understand how someone could give their life for another person, and a stranger no less all in the name of a social construct such as "Justice". Rei finds her worst relationships with people who are overly optimistic. She does try not to let their "everything going to be fine" attitude get to her, but being slightly pessimistic herself, it just conflicts with her views on life and how much one can actually achieve on their own merit. The worst part about Rei that she knows she's a shitty person on the inside but is completely fine with it. She hides herself behind her wildness and carefree nature, but overall she probably the worst type of person who ever set out to become a hero.

Delinquents/troublemakers first and foremost, but there is space for any type of person. Sorry I had cleaning to do.

Riba isn't one to go out and seek interaction with people unless they somehow work to help in her goal. She doesn't really seek friendship and would rather be alone to work or plan. However, she does show respect for heroes and children of villains, though she won't go out and make friends with them. It might be easier but still hard to actual have her as a friend. She hates those who are overly bubbly, energetic, and people who are just assholes. She isn't one for overly cocky people as she's had problems with them in the past in the form of her bullies.

Avery is a very open person and is willing to try to be friends or allies with anyone. Even with the lowest of people, he will try to keep his positive attitude and cheer them up. However, even he has his limits in the form of very negative people. He can't really work with negative people as he feels that their attitude might rub off on him and he knows that negative people can never change their ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back