• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Thought I had you this time.

no no no no. That's not how it works my dear Macaroni and Cheese. You get 1 waifu or husbando for your whole life. You can't just have everyone.
Besides, Froppy is better than everyone else anyway :V
unfortunate. i have failed to launch my harem yet again.

oh well. all might and mt lady will do just fine.

Ha! All of you and your wiafu battles, at least mines looks good quirkless or not!
62d.png

YEAH RIGHT! QUEEN OF SUCKIN' ASS! AND I'M NO CUMDUMP, BUT ALL MIGHT WILL BE AFTER I COMPLETELY DOMINATE HIM.
YOUR TENDER LOVE CAN DO NOTHING AGAINST THE POWER OF MANLY LOVE.

wow I really wrote that, huh?
Oi, cut down on it. The site lets people who fit the pg13 standard on

Rage Rage your character is half a replica of your former one. You sure you don't want to just pick up the trails regarding your presence in the entrance exam?
.....what trails?......i confused cause i sort........beat that Slippery and i was gonna something....i do but what is it?

Peeps, regarding the questions from last time, I'd like to add one more. I want to know ,from your perspective, what type of characters would lead to interesting interactions given your backstories and personalities. I am looking here for characters with contrasting or even antagonizing personalities and back stories, characters who could become rivals or tease one another , or form weird groups of their initiative, that kind of thing. I was trying to do this myself but my progress is being too slow and as I said I am doing what I can to have a post up by today, meaning I have to rank your results

I am sick af right now so I probably won't be able to do that. But from my instant perspective I see that Octavia could potentially be an influence on Tou. I also hope that Tou and Riba interact. I'll have to look at CS sheets and see if they are in the same class, have personalities I like, and if I could get a good IC conversation (although with Tou and what we are seeing with Octavia my charactee will basically freak out in most interactions lol)

Development Hell: Going through tons of possibilities and figuring out what is and is not acceptable, so I can then decide on what quirk and character to go with. I tend to only do one character per RP, so getting the most fun out of a main is what I focus on.
Oh, so you don't have your character ready yet. Sorry, I don't really know who already posted their CS :V
If that's the case then you don't have to answer those, as they're mainly for the exam that is taking place IC right now :V
And good luck on your development journey!

Last edited:
I am sick af right now so I probably won't be able to do that. But from my instant perspective I see that Octavia could potentially be an influence on Tou. I also hope that Tou and Riba interact. I'll have to look at CS sheets and see if they are in the same class, have personalities I like, and if I could get a good IC conversation (although with Tou and what we are seeing with Octavia my charactee will basically freak out in most interactions lol)
I wasn't asking for whom you'd interact only the type of character. Who is my job to figure out

I wasn't asking for whom you'd interact only the type of character. Who is my job to figure out

My bad sorry, sickly mind misread that. Well Tou's personality makes it hard for anyone to interact with him. I'd say that people who are calm and nice are the ideal to interact with. I meam anyone can try to interact with him, but those stated snd one's who are determined are then one's who'll break through.

My bad sorry, sickly mind misread that. Well Tou's personality makes it hard for anyone to interact with him. I'd say that people who are calm and nice are the ideal to interact with. I meam anyone can try to interact with him, but those stated snd one's who are determined are then one's who'll break through.
Well, the idea isn't being hard or easy: whether you interact or not is kind of out of your hands anyway, since this IS a class of students after all. What I am going for is contrasts and rivalries, and weird groups, the kind of spicy stuff you make character arcs and interesting relations out of off

Good afternoon, everyone. How are you all doing today?

I see that I missed a heated battle for All Might's love and affections

Users who are viewing this thread

Back