• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

You know, I'd love to see a mimicry quirk....except all the copies are dumbed down extremely xD

Mimic Bakugou's makes Explosion into Sparkler Fingers, Momo's creation quirk turns into Russian Doll Creation, and Navel Laser turns into Navel Cat Laser ;)
I though of more! :D

Midnight - Nyquill: Makes you slightly drowsy to help give you a better sleep
Mt. Lady - Inch Lady: Can only grow a few inches, good for getting past fair rides
Earphone Jack - It's almost the same thing except they're chewed up and you have to keep fiddling with it in order to get a below-average connection

yuckeroni yuckeroni when I'm planning another installment of the fanfiction
Uc2xprT.gif

bnha__bunny_head_by_chibiguardianangel-d89vt07.jpg

You know, there's something about this that makes it stand out. It looks so cool yet menacing when it isn't off from the original design :)

Hey guys, my phones still aren't working but i'm just gonna mgs from my Ps4 until further notice. I also wanna apologize to Idea Idea and everyone else still in the rp at this point, to be frank, I've been lazy as shit during this whole process and I really shouldn't be in this Rp with all my stalling. Thanks to everyone for being patient with me, I promise that'll finish my OC and be an active part in the actual Rp once I get posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back