• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

90% of my images are either female or genderless things, so yeah... Good male art is hard to find these days, so I don't even bother looking.
Seriously though, it took me an entire day to find a half-way decent picture for Daisuke. All the others either looked way too edgy or EXTREMELY edgy, I don't get it.

Seriously though, it took me an entire day to find a half-way decent picture for Daisuke. All the others either looked way too edgy or EXTREMELY edgy, I don't get it.
You just need to accept that all animu guy artworks are either ShadowThehEDGEhog or #supersexyplayboy.

ShadowThehEDGEhog
latest

I will try to go over everyone who is only pseudo approved or not yet reviewed tomorrow! Do pass the word and let me know if any of you are in this situation or if you know someone who does and was not mentioned yet. Do tag me in these posts of course. Thanks!

i need me my older ladies

also i believe we still need more teachers anyways, so i'm just filling up my 3rd char spot with one
Yeah, teachers are in high demand right now. :v
Just from the appearance she gives me the Mt. Lady or Uwabami vibe.
I will try to go over everyone who is only pseudo approved or not yet reviewed tomorrow! Do pass the word and let me know if any of you are in this situation or if you know someone who does and was not mentioned yet. Do tag me in these posts of course. Thanks!
I guess me with my 1st character and also general ostruppen general ostruppen , but that's all I know about.

i need me my older ladies

also i believe we still need more teachers anyways, so i'm just filling up my 3rd char spot with one
Yeah, teachers are in high demand right now. :v
Just from the appearance she gives me the Mt. Lady or Uwabami vibe.

I guess me with my 1st character and also general ostruppen general ostruppen , but that's all I know about.
I've been wanting to but I always chicken out the moment I start making one :closedeyescryingfrown:

Meanwhile deciding on hero costume. I'm probably going to go for a fully covering type... Mainly because the tactics my character will use in fighting aren't the most honorable. So some people might feel compelled to return the favor.

Oy don't be so negative. We already have an asshole and an alcoholic in our ranks. :V It can't get much worse ya know.
Ya but I got Avery and Riba so I also gotta think what will happen because I've been known to throw characters away when I don't find use. And like I said before, I don't want to ditch good characters.

Ya but I got Avery and Riba so I also gotta think what will happen because I've been known to throw characters away when I don't find use. And like I said before, I don't want to ditch good characters.
Speaking of Bubbleboi. How about him and Tarou interact while entering the academy?

So all I'm getting from the Q&A is that guns aren't allowed, even with nonlethal ammunition. So it has nothing to do with killing potential.

Also, things still do matter in gunfights. Positioning, magazine size, fire rate, caliber, general weight and agility, subsonic or supersonic ammunition...
As well as wielder's skill, draw time, reload time, bullet drop and deviation...
A gun is not guaranteed to beat a knife in CQC. It's actually even worse in CQC depending on the type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back