• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

tumblr_o5tadpEIBJ1uuunxio1_500.jpg

Quirk ideas -
  • Nine Lives - The user has a healing factor that allows them to survive fatal wounds. The problem is they can only do this nine times in their entire life and it’s only for fatal wounds, anything less won’t work.
  • Soft Landing - The user has the ability to change a solid surface to become very soft and absorb any fall damage, but only through their feet and when extreme pressure is put on the ground, so this only works from high heights.
  • Hairball - The user can spit sticky hair balls that explode once it hits a surface. The user must eat hair to reload, and it’s the equivalent of vomiting so it shouldn’t be used often.
  • Night Eyes - The user has nightvision, can’t use in the day or else face blindness.

tumblr_o5tadpEIBJ1uuunxio1_500.jpg

Quirk ideas -
  • Nine Lives - The user has a healing factor that allows them to survive fatal wounds. The problem is they can only do this nine times in their entire life and it’s only for fatal wounds, anything less won’t work.
  • Soft Landing - The user has the ability to change a solid surface to become very soft and absorb any fall damage, but only through their feet and when extreme pressure is put on the ground, so this only works from high heights.
  • Hairball - The user can spit sticky hair balls that explode once it hits a surface. The user must eat hair to reload, and it’s the equivalent of vomiting so it shouldn’t be used often.
  • Night Eyes - The user has nightvision, can’t use in the day or else face blindness.
I really like the soft landing quirk! Maybe I could add it to the hands as well but only with extreme pressure c:

Astral76 Astral76 your post will require heavy editing, as it shows you have not been keeping up with the events IC at all. Furthermore, previous posts from your roommates have information contradicted by your post, as there were in fact other people in the dorm. You also only had 1 of the at least two required times for the post, and it wasn't correct in regards to when things happened. Please look into correcting these mistakes as soon as possible.

Maybe one day I'll try to purchase a QEP arc with the two of them alone together or something. And their bond would grow!
^.^ Or it would get worse~ Either way something's gonna happen ^.^

To be clear Yukari is in a dorm room all alone. I just picture a bunch of girls laughing and having fun then cut to Yukari in her room alone just chewing on paper clips.
No it just means there are no completed characters that are also in a dorm with you yet, but IC every dorm that has any occupants is full

Idea Idea
... I wanna use up my third character slot now.
But I have a question before I do ^.^
I've noticed that a bunch have joined up in General since Mentoring is locked. I know it's not ideal but I wanna avoid having both my students in the same course, as Kaoru's in support, so is it still fine if I make one with general in mind?

Idea Idea
... I wanna use up my third character slot now.
But I have a question before I do ^.^
I've noticed that a bunch have joined up in General since Mentoring is locked. I know it's not ideal but I wanna avoid having both my students in the same course, as Kaoru's in support, so is it still fine if I make one with general in mind?
Yes, though if you'd like we're not far from mentoring opening up again, just one or two more in support, and said one or two more may already be in construction.

Yes, though if you'd like we're not far from mentoring opening up again, just one or two more in support, and said one or two more may already be in construction.
Ahhh That'd be great then ^.^ I think I'll wait out til it's unlocked then as I'd really like for all three to be in different courses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back