• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

337bdf16c23a83c1521866b2e19da9e9.jpg

Sumi's roommates, RIP. They both seem so subdued and then they get put in the same room as one of the most insufferably energetic students.

Sumi's roommates, RIP. They both seem so subdued and then they get put in the same room as one of the most insufferably energetic students.
Welp When Jpax comes back from their Hiatus Kaiya should even it out ^.^

Welp When Jpax comes back from their Hiatus Kaiya should even it out ^.^

I'd say it does the opposite of balancing it out. Sumi's already bright enough with her passion to nearly overwhelm the other two. Adding on more energy wouldn't be good for them rofl. Luckily Kaiya doesn't seem to be a bundle of energy like Sumi and more just happy, so she can play the nice onee-san keeping everyone cohesive.

ooooh boy i cant wait to write my response, part 5 (i lost count on how many times she’s gotten upset already) on lián being a HUGE DICK to everyone

OH NO! XD

Also wouldn’t hiding stuff be more magician?

Maybe he just look like a clown and has to constantly deal with scared children and IT fangirls xD
Is a clown not a type of magician? I've been understanding birthday parties so wrong then.

ooooh boy i cant wait to write my response, part 5 (i lost count on how many times she’s gotten upset already) on lián being a HUGE DICK to everyone
Currently waiting for when someone (Possibly Ryo) holds their hand over her mouth before she can say a bunch of swears that aren't PG-13 friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back