• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

In his career as a hero, he thanks God every hour that Ryotai took Lián and he can never wait to come home to his soulmate.

He's going to fight both of them when they beecome villains and smash their heads together around 10 times beefore they realize what just happened.
THUS IS RUSH'S POWER, THE POWER TO SURPASS HUMAN FUNCTIONS.
HE NO LONGER SLEEPS, DOESN'T NEED TO BREATHE, AND CAN NEVER REST.
THIS IS THE TRUE COST OF JUSTICE, AND HE SHALL CARRY THIS BURDEN UNTIL THE AGE OF 100, WHEN HE REACHES EARLY RETIREMENT.
God his existence is painful to think about.

Lmao not if Duriander ditches that shit and joins Riba beecause he gets tired of the abuse.
no pls dont leave baby boy :,(

Lmao watch he isn't even useful to Riba so she doesn't bother with him, then Lián and Ryotai bitch him to death for trying to switch sides.
Duriander: Riba! It’s been such a long tim-
Riba: That’s Skeletal Hero: Bone Marrow to you! This is work, not our high school reunion.

Idea Idea
I won't be doing so until mid day tomorrow but I wanna ask for the permission now. Can I go edit Vertigo & Kaoru's CS to add in a few relationships & Favorites, also a single sentimental item for Kaoru as I understood items to be things that were always on them not also what they bring to school. I know that'll have to be re-approved ^.^.

Also NIGHT EVERYONE

Duriander: Riba! It’s been such a long tim-
Riba: That’s Skeletal Hero: Bone Marrow to you! This is work, not our high school reunion.
Duriander: How's Aya and the rest?
Riba: Damnit Rush, if you weren't useful we'd never be having this conversation or topic. Get moving, we have reports of two villains destroying a block South of here.
Duriander: Yes ma'am.
Unless their personalities change by that time and Duriander beecomes a workaholic due to his quirk preventing any sleep, and Riba beecomes all cheerful.
Riba: Is that a ring on your finger? Who's the lucky gal?
Duriander: Villains, Bone Marrow. People are dying, Bone Marrow. THIS ISN'T THE TIME FOR CHITCHAT, BONE MARROW.
Riba: Man, you're acting like Li... an...
*Silence.*
Duriander: I forgive you. Let's get this over with so we never have to speak of this again.

Douchebag Duriander is uncomfortable to think about.

Duriander: How's Aya and the rest?
Riba: Damnit Rush, if you weren't useful we'd never be having this conversation or topic. Get moving, we have reports of two villains destroying a block South of here.
Duriander: Yes ma'am.
Unless their personalities change by that time and Duriander beecomes a workaholic due to his quirk preventing any sleep, and Riba beecomes all cheerful.
Riba: Is that a ring on your finger? Who's the lucky gal?
Duriander: Villains, Bone Marrow. People are dying, Bone Marrow. THIS ISN'T THE TIME FOR CHITCHAT, BONE MARROW.
Riba: Man, you're acting like Li... an...
*Silence.*
Duriander: I forgive you. Let's get this over with so we never have to speak of this again.

Douchebag Duriander is uncomfortable to think about.
Oh god! I can see something come out of this!

Lian has a child in the same way as Riba, the child, a troublemaker until they’re stopped by Rush and taken to court. Rush agrees to look after the child, and act almost like their guardian. He realizes he can’t do it on his own and calls on Riba who's pretty mad at seeing her bullies child. However, after hearing about their similar background, she agrees to help though more in combat to let out their aggression.

So begins the journey of the newest hero :D

Dat sass. Also I'd like to think that setsuo's just there trying to call her down
Riba: HOLD ME BACK!
Setsou: Bone Bear! The guy just gave the kids floss, we’ll go to the next house.
Riba: I’LL SHOW HIM FOR NOT GIVING MY KIDS TREATS!
Zombi: You go mom! Give him pain!
Setsou: You’re not helping!

Idea Idea
I won't be doing so until mid day tomorrow but I wanna ask for the permission now. Can I go edit Vertigo & Kaoru's CS to add in a few relationships & Favorites, also a single sentimental item for Kaoru as I understood items to be things that were always on them not also what they bring to school. I know that'll have to be re-approved ^.^.

Also NIGHT EVERYONE
Alright, go ahead

Hey Yukari what are you going as for Halloween?

Yukari: A person happy with who they are and who they will grow up to be......

Oh....

Yukari: I'm joking I'm going as Cujo.

1b0.png

Idea Idea Everything all ready for checking with Kaoru & Vertigo. (also in addition to what I said I'd do I switched Kaoru's theme song and added her new nickname [Kuro] )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back