• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

She's out of sight of Itami and Toki for one night and is already lewding it up with other girls. SMH.
Kaoru needs to be kept on a leash we went over this. After all she's already starting something with Dea lol.

Gonna end up tying her to the end of the bed at this rate.
She is a social and impulsive person who needs ideas to lift her to #1 support kid she's gonna be talking to everyyyyyyybody. Don't worry she always goes home to Toki & Shiri~

She is a social and impulsive person who needs ideas to lift her to #1 support kid she's gonna be talking to everyyyyyyybody. Don't worry she always goes home to Toki & Shiri~

Fortunately Toki's not the jealous type. As long as Kuro's back home by no later than 10 it's fine. The real question is Shiri :O (Also Dea's ok because I like Dea)

Fortunately Toki's not the jealous type. As long as Kuro's back home by no later than 10 it's fine. The real question is Shiri :O (Also Dea's ok because I like Dea)
Lol Kaoru's gonna have a harem 10 people long at this rate XD
She's already Favoring Shiri over Dea :3

Pfft, only some "nothing ever actually happens" harem. Toki has limits y'know D: 2 others is fine, but more than that and that lack of jealousy might start to change.
Lían joined by hand holding XD
Nothing ever 13+ happens besides ToRuRi

That sounds like some acronym for some really long-named anime. (Also hand holding is definitely over 13+ D: )
I know you've said before ^.^
I still likey though. Reminds me of Magical DoReMi

I know you've said before ^.^
I still likey though. Reminds me of Magical DoReMi

Did I say that before? It gets difficult remembering what quips I've made and which I haven't after so many pages of OOC. But as far as shipping acronyms go I don't dislike it. It reminds me of To-love Ru... probably since 2/3 of the acronym are from the name lol.

"Duriander the disappointment gets his girl stolen! We all knew it was coming, but it's still fun to act surprised."
u see u’ve misunderstood

duriander is LIÁN’S girl

there’s a hierarchy here and while lián fights the top (cough cough) she has to maintain her bottom as well

Honestly Duriander is probably better off them XD
At least they can fight each other
In his career as a hero, he thanks God every hour that Ryotai took Lián and he can never wait to come home to his soulmate.

He's going to fight both of them when they beecome villains and smash their heads together around 10 times beefore they realize what just happened.
THUS IS RUSH'S POWER, THE POWER TO SURPASS HUMAN FUNCTIONS.
HE NO LONGER SLEEPS, DOESN'T NEED TO BREATHE, AND CAN NEVER REST.
THIS IS THE TRUE COST OF JUSTICE, AND HE SHALL CARRY THIS BURDEN UNTIL THE AGE OF 100, WHEN HE REACHES EARLY RETIREMENT.
God his existence is painful to think about.
u see u’ve misunderstood

duriander is LIÁN’S girl

there’s a hierarchy here and while lián fights the top (cough cough) she has to maintain her bottom as well
Lmao not if Duriander ditches that shit and joins Riba beecause he gets tired of the abuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back