• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

ab3.png

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic To support your ship ;)

Best girl

im at school but i think i can answer it

y̴͙̰͍̬̳̮̿̃̾̍̚̚͠ó̷̧̲̠̳̗̤̥̯̟̰ͅu̴̧̖̽̇̀͝͝ ̶͈͌̆̿ẅ̸̧̢͇̩̞͇̖͇͒́̋͌͐̕ö̴̘̞̘̳̥̤̹͍̻̻̜͇́̃̊̉̓̑͆͝͝ņ̵̺͇̰̹͚͖͒̍͌̌͛͝ͅt̸͎͇̤͉̳̮̦̓̋͂̎̏̄̍̀̚͝ ̷̧̹̎̆̍́̃͐̌̾́͝b̷̢̧̛̫̟͙̪̦̻̉͗́̅̅̒̀ě̸̗̻̘̻̪̪̝̬̤̈́̄̃͑͋̄͗̉̅͘͝ ̴̛̜̙͕͚̗͕͔̘̩̍̅̄́̄͛͌̒̈̑̕ͅn̴̢̡̥̗̖̜͍̮̠͇͚̹̜͕̤̂̀e̸̡̟͕̩̺̯͕̭̫̭̫͓̩͈͑͌͐̆̄͌̍̈́͘͜é̴̙̭̖͚̖̙͇̭̯̪̹̹d̶̡̤̉͐̆̎̌̒̓̒į̴̭̜̘̭̥̲̣̜̪̝̯̻̦̏̊̄̈́̈́͛̉̇̓̓̃́͘͠n̵̳̼̣͉͓̜̮̓̎g̴͖̫̘͚̦̗͎̮̰̠̦͉̟̪͗͘͠ ̴͇̺̳̤̑̃̄̐̐̄͊̈́̓̚͝h̸̢̛̲̳̯̹̘̯̦̫̬̀̏́͑͛̈́͗̈́̍ȋ̷̧̺͈̣̟̣͚̗͔͔͖̩̬̻̆͆̎m̴̠̦̭̙̯͚̳͎̣̀̂̄́̐̓͗̄̍͊͘͝

How do I code that?

y̴͙̰͍̬̳̮̿̃̾̍̚̚͠ó̷̧̲̠̳̗̤̥̯̟̰ͅu̴̧̖̽̇̀͝͝ ̶͈͌̆̿ẅ̸̧̢͇̩̞͇̖͇͒́̋͌͐̕ö̴̘̞̘̳̥̤̹͍̻̻̜͇́̃̊̉̓̑͆͝͝ņ̵̺͇̰̹͚͖͒̍͌̌͛͝ͅt̸͎͇̤͉̳̮̦̓̋͂̎̏̄̍̀̚͝ ̷̧̹̎̆̍́̃͐̌̾́͝b̷̢̧̛̫̟͙̪̦̻̉͗́̅̅̒̀ě̸̗̻̘̻̪̪̝̬̤̈́̄̃͑͋̄͗̉̅͘͝ ̴̛̜̙͕͚̗͕͔̘̩̍̅̄́̄͛͌̒̈̑̕ͅn̴̢̡̥̗̖̜͍̮̠͇͚̹̜͕̤̂̀e̸̡̟͕̩̺̯͕̭̫̭̫͓̩͈͑͌͐̆̄͌̍̈́͘͜é̴̙̭̖͚̖̙͇̭̯̪̹̹d̶̡̤̉͐̆̎̌̒̓̒į̴̭̜̘̭̥̲̣̜̪̝̯̻̦̏̊̄̈́̈́͛̉̇̓̓̃́͘͠n̵̳̼̣͉͓̜̮̓̎g̴͖̫̘͚̦̗͎̮̰̠̦͉̟̪͗͘͠ ̴͇̺̳̤̑̃̄̐̐̄͊̈́̓̚͝h̸̢̛̲̳̯̹̘̯̦̫̬̀̏́͑͛̈́͗̈́̍ȋ̷̧̺͈̣̟̣͚̗͔͔͖̩̬̻̆͆̎m̴̠̦̭̙̯͚̳͎̣̀̂̄́̐̓͗̄̍͊͘͝

How do I code that?
uhhh there is no code for that, it’s just copy and paste.

Zalgo Text Generator by Tchouky - To invoke the hive-mind representing chaos. Invoking the feeling of chaos. With out order. The Nezperdian hive-mind of chaos. Zalgo. He who Waits Behind The Wall. ZALGO!

I̶̓͒ͦ͂͌̏͐̔̈́̋ͯ̄͏͙̪̮̝̹͉̱̻̦̼̟͓̩͕̩ ͎̯̯̞̥̙͎͙̹͇̗̰͇̥̤̫̓̌̽̆̿̓ͨ̏ͤ͋ͫ̍̄͗̀̚͢͝͞ͅd́ͤ͌́̂̽͌̃ͧͭ̽ͤ̃ͫͬ̐ͤ̽͏̵̢̳͙̤̘̤̩̞̻̥͖͍̟̜̕͝ę̵̥̺̜̹̠͔̻̟̦̘͕̙̑̄̑̿̂́͟͜s̢̨̮̘͙̬̣͕͓̤̭̦̋̿̿̋ͬ̏̏ͤ͗̀̚i̶̡̛̞͖̘̱̝ͯ̿̏̌̃͒̽ͧ̎̓͠r̞͎͔̻͓͚̙͍̬͈͔̻͒͊͑̇͐̅̄ͭ̓̃̓͆ͩ́̀̚e̋͗̈ͩ̽̏̒̓̾ͨ̏ͩ̈́̈̐ͩ̒̒̚͏̛̼͚̦̮̪̮̭̮͕̕̕͡ͅ ̡͉̬̺͍̙̣̪̾̆͑ͪ̓͑̎͛ͬ̈́̓ͮ̐͊͟y̶͋̍ͫ̓ͯͯ̅͏͏̦͇̲̰̞͙̹͇̟̞̣̤̤̖̦̤͢ǫ̶̫̙͓̬ͮ͒́̎ͯ̋̒͂͋̈́ͬ͐̂̄̋̍u̸̧̡͔̗͎̭̥͍̥̠̥̹̲̘̭̫͇̪͎̙ͧ̒̆̊͑̏͂ͧ̈͐ͬ̓͞͠r̸̨̧̖̯͔͔͍̖͔̯̘̦̙̗̖̣ͫͤ̌̾ͪ̉ͯͩ̈́̓̒̾̑̈́̇ͤͦ̓ͅ ̵̷̡̠̘̰͖̼͍̣̞̥͍͑̎̇̊͊͐c̷̶̴͎̥̗̮̞̜̦̘̠̤̺̿̓̇͂a̴̮̲̟͎̦͕̞̯̠̣̤̣͍͚͋̍̉ͬ̎͋ͥ͋̀̂̓̚͡͠n̴̵̷̲̜͇͙̪̹͉̪̳̎͋ͮ̚͘d̶͉͖̖͕̭̒̌ͯ̄ͮ̔̑̂̎͌̍̋̔ͥ̈́̚y̧̩̮̗̲̗̰̣͔̘͍̿̏̉̊̓ͧͩͩ͐͟͞͞ ̛̘̳̺̙̫̮͔̭͍͆ͯ́̅̈ͣͧ̈́͐́ẫ̴͚̯̦͚͎͊ͭ͂ͧ́́͞ͅn̵̡̢̖̟̩͎̺̠̦̲̯̦ͮͪ̃̅̓ͧͦͦͥ̿͋̉̌͌̒̐͗ͧ̔͘͘ͅd̷̴̼͓̟̻̿̍ͬ̂ͨ̈͘͢͝ ̪͖̯̻̮̙͈̉̐̽͘͢͡Q̷̡̡̜̯̤̯̮͉͎̑ͯ͑̄̿ͣ̋̕͝E̵̢̦̯̦̝̩̭̱̞͙̫̞̻̩̤̻ͦͥ̓̐ͨ̑̓̾̿̚͘͡P̵͔͈̣̘̺̲̹̩̭̲͐̐̎͛̐ͯ̔͐̏̍̄͒̑̒̐͢͠

Users who are viewing this thread

Back