• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

That moment when Toki doesn't benefit from any support-related stuff so Kuro, being left unsatisfied, has to go find other people to help her.

That moment when Toki doesn't benefit from any support-related stuff so Kuro, being left unsatisfied, has to go find other people to help her.
That's the challenge! Also maybe the support items is meant to give you easier mobility~

If Kuro can ever come up with support items that Toki would actually use, that alone should give her high marks lol.
Challenge accepted! (After a few arcs || once Kaoru starts to actually care deeply about Toki & Shiri)

Challenge accepted! (After a few arcs || once Kaoru starts to actually care deeply about Toki & Shiri)

lol, big important event and Kuro unveils her finest work for Toki. We can pull out all the cliches for that one. During the battle Toki's quirk alone isn't enough, she's being beaten. So she finally decides it's time to bring out that. And in the stands Kuro comes to the same conclusion and also states Toki will bring out that. The students around her are surprised, surely she can't mean that. But alas, she does. And by using that Toki is able to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

lol, big important event and Kuro unveils her finest work for Toki. We can pull out all the cliches for that one. During the battle Toki's quirk alone isn't enough, she's being beaten. So she finally decides it's time to bring out that. And in the stands Kuro comes to the same conclusion and also states Toki will bring out that. The students around her are surprised, surely she can't mean that. But alas, she does. And by using that Toki is able to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.
That sounds like something that is gonna happen third year *.*

My apologies for my really slow day today, not sure what's come over me... But as the beggining of a new month, tomorrow I'll announce our first QEP quests, as well as do the QEP distribution. If we're lucky, I might even be able to approve a character first and remove the ban on new mentoring characters!

One last time, happy halloween everybody!

That sounds like something that is gonna happen third year *.*

Naw, probably some climatic fight at the end of the first year. By the third year she'll be running around with the full six shields and able to summon them within seconds and all the other fancy garbage the seniors get to do. By that point any support items she has from Kuro would be perfected and a staple of her costume/fighting style :O

My apologies for my really slow day today, not sure what's come over me... But as the beggining of a new month, tomorrow I'll announce our first QEP quests, as well as do the QEP distribution. If we're lucky, I might even be able to approve a character first and remove the ban on new mentoring characters!

One last time, happy halloween everybody!
Hey hey Idea don't run yourself into the ground. If you need a break take one ^.^ We all understand.
*Sends Cheer*

It’s not give me your lunch money, it’s “Give me your metal!” XD
How dare you assume my sweet Yukari would bully others for their metals. Look at that perfect smile.

Yukari-*Smiles showing shards of metal stuck in teeth*

Beautiful. But if she did happen to do that she would just keep snatching like pennies and silverware. Like I enjoy the idea the Tanaka house only uses plasticware cause Yukari ends up chewing on any silverware they buy.

I’m back! Me and my mom decided to watch Halloween, scared me good xD
GBueuIA.gif

After Movie
3f1025c9eee0ae865e3691153b51ef2851501a06

Users who are viewing this thread

Back