• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

22802006_140175943276105_8309478969942474752_n.jpg

Uh... the one farthest from the door I’d say. Dunno which one that is, brb
In most normal dorm layouts they should be equally far from the door. With the top bunks technically being slightly further.

In most normal dorm layouts they should be equally far from the door. With the top bunks technically being slightly further.

OOoh bunk beds. Guess he took a bottom bunk them. Top bunks for suckers anyway. I'll fix his post so it says so later. Kinda busy rn

Astral76 Astral76
Hey Astral it's nice to see you got up your first IC Post however there are a couple of points I wanna tell you as you'll have to edit your post.

1) The students aren't just coming in on their own. Even if you haven't been around for these parts your character would have even without interacting with others.
The Current Timeline is
-Entrance To PSA
-Principal has a speech before sending everyone over to the combat room for their "first class"
-Everyone enters the combat room and they are told the Top Three Students are To Face Tokage, the dragon teacher
-Tokage wins the fight and Dea gives her own thoughts on it in a speech before collapsing
-Everyone is dismissed for a break and told they will be gathered together later on for a tour of the school
-Tour
-The students all are led through the school with various teachers showing off their classrooms. (Must Read This is Where You Should Start (3rd Person one) : Link :Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia IC)
-Then the students are released to go to their dorms at 10:00pm.

2) One of your roommates is already in the dorm room and whether you choose to interact or not you should notice them at the very least. (Link to Tokihana's Post: Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia IC)

Uh... the one farthest from the door I’d say. Dunno which one that is, brb

Well you replied to late. Me and Shiri took the bottom bunks (me with the one closest to the door while Shiri is the furthest). So that means your the top bunk of the bed furthest from the door

Prepare for trouble!

Make it double!

To protect the world from devastation!

To bend the will of all people within our nation!

To denounce the evils of truth and justice!

To extend our Choas to the stars above!

Tomura

Double

League of Villians, blast off at the speed of light!

Surrender now or prepare to fight

Toga: PLUS CHOAS, THAT’S RIGHT!

My only regret was not coming up with this sooner xD

Mkay, so I just got done with my IC post for setsuo and the BBCode decided to break on me. Can't seem to fix it so it'll just have to do. RIP

Prepare for trouble!

Make it double!

To protect the world from devastation!

To bend the will of all people within our nation!

To denounce the evils of truth and justice!

To extend our Choas to the stars above!

Tomura

Double

League of Villians, blast off at the speed of light!

Surrender now or prepare to fight

Toga: PLUS CHOAS, THAT’S RIGHT!

My only regret was not coming up with this sooner xD
This is made even funnier considering this seems so in character for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back