• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

I'm a bit confused by this question, I AM planning on having a system, all I was saying is that finding the perfect system to complement the overall gaming atmosphere would be difficult to properly pull off.
Ah. Your earlier comment made it seem as if only after I said that you began considering having a system at all.

Ah. Your earlier comment made it seem as if only after I said that you began considering having a system at all.
Ok, just a quick heads up I'm 99.9% sure that this will be OC only. I'm not a super genius like Sora (although I'm a bigger pervert then he is) or shiro, because of this I can't adequately portary their gaming tactics for other people to (potentially) defeat them. The biggest role our King and Queen will have is simply as a political figure, Hope that's fine.

Anymore concerns, details you wish to know?

Ok, just a quick heads up I'm 99.9% sure that this will be OC only. I'm not a super genius like Sora (although I'm a bigger pervert then he is) or shiro, because of this I can't adequately portary their gaming tactics for other people to (potentially) defeat them. The biggest role our King and Queen will have is simply as a political figure, Hope that's fine.

Anymore concerns, details you wish to know?
Well, yeah, I wouldn't have it any other way than just OCs. In fact, wouldn't this work better without bringing in the very unique case of there being a gaming selection of royalty?

View attachment 357139
I drew Koinu~
Why? Cause I felt like drawing some heroes in their costumes and she was the first I thought with a non mecha costume. I took some liberties with the costumes' lights to make it easier to draw, as well as making the stockings(?) boots since the feet aren't shown. Also the costume is less skimpy since Koinu has a bigger bust than the reference photo of the costume.
I'll probably draw some more heroes eventually. I'm really not likely to color it though as I'm not good at it.
(Also ignore my inability to draw hands and stun gun please as the perspective gets wonky around the hands~)
That’s really well made :3

That's really well made. Congrats

Also....... Shammy vs Brii for main drawer! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Well, yeah, I wouldn't have it any other way than just OCs. In fact, wouldn't this work better without bringing in the very unique case of there being a gaming selection of royalty?
Exactly, exploring the vast and colorful land of disboard is interesting with it's self. Although, I'm not 100% sure if we're gonna go with recent events in the story, I've been dabbling with the idea if Rping during the War period before. Regardless, I don't wanna have to deal with people wanting to try and beat team Blank, Jirbil, Steph all at the same time....I just hope we can still somehow work in the "(Insert character) is a
perverted 18+ virgin"
jokes without poor Sora.
Anything more you'd like to ask?

Exactly, exploring the vast and colorful land of disboard is interesting with it's self. Although, I'm not 100% sure if we're gonna go with recent events in the story, I've been dabbling with the idea if Rping during the War period before. Regardless, I don't wanna have to deal with people wanting to try and beat team Blank, Jirbil, Steph all at the same time....I just hope we can still somehow work in the "(Insert character) is a
perverted 18+ virgin"
jokes without poor Sora.
Anything more you'd like to ask?
When?

Yori Mae.JPG
ANDDDDD Number Two is Up ( yuckeroni yuckeroni ('s) Yori Mae)
I didn't actually change much about this one. However translucent cloth is still way above my level. Although I can't imagine that you have moved on from the worry that must spawn from attacks on your city I hope this manages to brighten your day a bit Yucke. Keep safe.

Oh god, I can see that going wrong! Like maybe she fused with Riba, Setsou, and Toujou and in a last ditch attempt, Riba and Setsou used their quirks to drill bone into Akacha along with fusing the flesh to her skin, so now they’re all stuck together, Akakcha controlling this monstrosity of flesh and blood that keeps trying to eat away at her >~<

I kinda imagine it as this Shou Tucker looking guy from the original anime, constantly switching who's in control by swapping faces.

View attachment 357159
ANDDDDD Number Two is Up ( yuckeroni yuckeroni ('s) Yori Mae)
I didn't actually change much about this one. However translucent cloth is still way above my level. Although I can't imagine that you have moved on from the worry that must spawn from attacks on your city I hope this manages to brighten your day a bit Yucke. Keep safe.
AHHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE IT EEEEEEEE

and yeah i and many others are still hurting, but we’re all trying our best to cope, so thank you so much. it certainly does brighten my day, as is reading everything y’all post here <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back