• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

We need music! Which is why I brought PRESENT MIC HIMSELF! KICK IT MAN!
06e.gif

*Ears Bleed* Oh ya, I forgot about that >~<

WE HAVE THE MUSIC

I love that there are like seven different versions of this song in english. I can never get bored with it.

Seen Your Name. A bit afraid of watching a silent voice, since I'm not sure I can an hour fo something without dialogue

There's dialogue you fuckin goof. Just watch it cause even Makoto Shinkai said that A Silent Voice was better than Your Name.

Yeah I changed it. After I created the new search thread I realized that people might not realize this was a boku no hero roleplay when it showed up in the main page, so I edited the title today.

Manipulating Noumu:
Riba
Setsuo
Akakcha
Tarou
-A Noumu that has the ability to control both its bones and flesh to the point of shape shifting, increasing and decreasing certain limbs and fusing things to its body.

Manipulating Noumu:
Riba
Setsuo
Akakcha
Tarou
-A Noumu that has the ability to control both its bones and flesh to the point of shape shifting, increasing and decreasing certain limbs and fusing things to its body.
Or maybe Akacha is just the one making the nomus just fusing with everyone to glue them together. I mean she can use the quirks of those she is fused to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back