• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Or maybe Akacha is just the one making the nomus just fusing with everyone to glue them together. I mean she can use the quirks of those she is fused to.
Oh god, I can see that going wrong! Like maybe she fused with Riba, Setsou, and Toujou and in a last ditch attempt, Riba and Setsou used their quirks to drill bone into Akacha along with fusing the flesh to her skin, so now they’re all stuck together, Akakcha controlling this monstrosity of flesh and blood that keeps trying to eat away at her >~<

Oh god, I can see that going wrong! Like maybe she fused with Riba, Setsou, and Toujou and in a last ditch attempt, Riba and Setsou used their quirks to drill bone into Akacha along with fusing the flesh to her skin, so now they’re all stuck together, Akakcha controlling this monstrosity of flesh and blood that keeps trying to eat away at her >~<
Overhaul Much?

Is this what people were expecting the finger gun to be like?
No more like

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Also Idea Idea , don't think I'll give up on the NGNL Rp, I'm just not completely sure how to start it seeing as I've never made my own Rp. Also, your requirements for entry are kinda vague, what exactly can I do get you on board with this?

That goes for anyone else too, if one or more of y'all interested in a No game no life Rp let me know.

You do know that's not a live action film but a group of comedians, I hope?
Yes, Monty Python themselves are s group of comedies who've done numerous skits and tv programs, most notably for BBC. However the subject I was referring to was a movie by the name of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" which was produced by the team of jokesters. It has gained a cult following since the release of the flim, becoming what is commonly called a "cult-classic".

...does that answer your question? (Sorry for the sass)

Also Idea Idea , don't think I'll give up on the NGNL Rp, I'm just not completely sure how to start it seeing as I've never made my own Rp. Also, your requirements for entry are kinda vague, what exactly can I do get you on board with this?

That goes for anyone else too, if one or more of y'all interested in a No game no life Rp let me know.
Well, my requirements were kinda vague because I am not the one making the RP, I don't want to be dictating it. But to repeat myself a bit...
*I want a good premise- If the premise does not allow for space for creatively-designed characters, if it doesn't have room to expand or if it just shows plain laziness the RP is not a worthwhile investment.

*I want decent game systems- In an RP all about games, I've had my share of attempts at making it free form. And it's boring, wasteful and never works. I think if there is one lesson to learn from Yumeko (kakeguri) is that a game is no fun if there is full control. But unlike her, I think fully randomizing the results ends up just being frustrating for everyone in the long run.
Besides this basic function, the system also has to be able to encompass a good share if not all the games that will played so we don't have to be constantly learning new systems of play just to participate.

*I want to keep the spirit of no game no life- it goes without saying but a fandom that doesn't so much as give a slightly similar vibe or try to to the original is better off just being it's own thing.

I think I mentioned one more thing before, but I can't remember what it was right now...

Yes, Monty Python themselves are s group of comedies who've done numerous skits and tv programs, most notably for BBC. However the subject I was referring to was a movie by the name of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" which was produced by the team of jokesters. It has gained a cult following since the release of the flim, becoming what is commonly called a "cult-classic".

those jokesters were Monthy Python. I know because I have the movie right here with me.

We actually went to a theater to watch The Holy Grail....I got some coconuts c:

Well, my requirements were kinda vague because I am not the one making the RP, I don't want to be dictating it. But to repeat myself a bit...
*I want a good premise- If the premise does not allow for space for creatively-designed characters, if it doesn't have room to expand or if it just shows plain laziness the RP is not a worthwhile investment.

*I want decent game systems- In an RP all about games, I've had my share of attempts at making it free form. And it's boring, wasteful and never works. I think if there is one lesson to learn from Yumeko (kakeguri) is that a game is no fun if there is full control. But unlike her, I think fully randomizing the results ends up just being frustrating for everyone in the long run.
Besides this basic function, the system also has to be able to encompass a good share if not all the games that will played so we don't have to be constantly learning new systems of play just to participate.

*I want to keep the spirit of no game no life- it goes without saying but a fandom that doesn't so much as give a slightly similar vibe or try to to the original is better off just being it's own thing.

I think I mentioned one more thing before, but I can't remember what it was right now...

those jokesters were Monthy Python. I know because I have the movie right here with me.

1. I'm not sweating the premise, I already something I believe is fairly intriguing in mind.

2. Game systems will be...tricky, but I'm sure I can think of some that'llbe satisfyingand worth while.

3. I'd be remiss if I didn't keep the original spirit in my rp. That might as well be a check.

Any questions?

Last edited:
Koinu V2.JPG
I drew Koinu~
Why? Cause I felt like drawing some heroes in their costumes and she was the first I thought with a non mecha costume. I took some liberties with the costumes' lights to make it easier to draw, as well as making the stockings(?) boots since the feet aren't shown. Also the costume is less skimpy since Koinu has a bigger bust than the reference photo of the costume.
I'll probably draw some more heroes eventually. I'm really not likely to color it though as I'm not good at it.
(Also ignore my inability to draw hands and stun gun please as the perspective gets wonky around the hands~)

1. I'm not sweating the premise, I already something I believe is fairly intriguing in mind.

2. Game systems will be...tricky, but I'm sure I can think of some that'llbe satisfyingand worth while.

3. I'd be remiss if I didn't keep the original spirit in my rp. That's might as well be a check.

Any questions?
If you weren't gonna use systems what were you gonna use to add an element of gaming to games?

View attachment 357139
I drew Koinu~
Why? Cause I felt like drawing some heroes in their costumes and she was the first I thought with a non mecha costume. I took some liberties with the costumes' lights to make it easier to draw, as well as making the stockings(?) boots since the feet aren't shown. Also the costume is less skimpy since Koinu has a bigger bust than the reference photo of the costume.
I'll probably draw some more heroes eventually. I'm really not likely to color it though as I'm not good at it.
(Also ignore my inability to draw hands and stun gun please as the perspective gets wonky around the hands~)
AWWWW I LOVE IT! I LOVE YOU! <3

View attachment 357139
I drew Koinu~
That’s really well made :3

If you weren't gonna use systems what were you gonna use to add an element of gaming to games?
I'm a bit confused by this question, I AM planning on having a system, all I was saying is that finding the perfect system to complement the overall gaming atmosphere would be difficult to properly pull off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back