• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Idea Idea I'm thinking I'd like to create a teacher character as well. As a warning it'll take me longer since today and tomorrow I have exams. I expect if I start now that I'd be finished around Thursday or Friday.

Basically Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff , the teachers are not gonna allow to try to cripple someone. You can try still, and some interesting things could be done with that like having a student become an early villain, but you're not gonna last long in the academy if you try to act in such unheroic fashion in fights. Bakugou is the absolute line in the sand to give you an idea. You're gonna be able to slip it past people either. Even if the teachers were not highly trained professionals Subliminal is still around.
Intriguing. Well at least they'll be out of fights for the most part. Also, I don't think Bakugou was past using excessive force if something wasn't working out. But still, I get the gist of what you're saying.

Intriguing. Well at least they'll be out of fights for the most part. Also, I don't think Bakugou was past using excessive force if something wasn't working out. But still, I get the gist of what you're saying.
No he personally wouldn't , but the time he tried he was called out on it and the teachers threatened to give him an automatic loss as a warning. And he didn't actually break anyone's anything that time either.

Idea Idea Not sure how current the Extra's list is but if it's still possible I'm thinking of making a Male General Studies Extra course teacher (Or if that is taken than Male Homeroom Mentoring Teacher)

Idea Idea Not sure how current the Extra's list is but if it's still possible I'm thinking of making a Male General Studies Extra course teacher (Or if that is taken than Male Homeroom Mentoring Teacher)
i might update it tonight, i think it's a little old anyways

but the teacher positions are open (last time i checked) so you're good

He was yeah, but I fear someone is gonna randomly start interacting with you and I can't really handle a four-way interaction
I don't think anyone will xD

Riba is just sitting alone and everyone has already went outside or to the infirmary. And if Setsuo is interacting with someone, I think you'll be the only one c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back