• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

images

She's probably just writing about her day and Lián being a bitch, whatever keeps her hands busy.

I feel like Riba would be one of those people who acts like she doesn't care about animals but actually loves tiny floofy dogs that give her unconditional love :3

So she'd probably be indifferent towards Koinu....until she tries to bite her leg xD

Hmmm... this is harder than I thought it'd be...

I should totally just screw with everyone and make the most friendly character to ever exist that plays vidya games and loves chocolate.
Your character doesn't have to be mean they just have to be believable. If you make a rounded character with flaws it doesn't matter what the specific personality traits are.

I was just saying it'd be the opposite of what people expect from me at this point XD
Well I mean I've been conversing with you and all I expect is a character. What my character is now is definitely not what I had planned, I imagine it will be the same with the teacher I create.

Well I mean I've been conversing with you and all I expect is a character. What my character is now is definitely not what I had planned, I imagine it will be the same with the teacher I create.
Well, that's different as we've just started talking yesterday or so. But still, me making decisions takes a lifetime these days. I typically only make 1 character, though I may make two one day. So what I do is extremely important, as I'll be stuck with it.

It's ok, we'll figure something out. XD Just need a reason for Koinu to go over to Riba
It's ok, we'll figure something out. XD Just need a reason for Koinu to go over to Riba
Go make friends with the lonely looking girl all by herself? :3
Guess Setsuo'd be coming over with Koinu too. Any idea where Riba'd be sitting?
Riba's still sitting on the bleachers of the combat room :)

Well, that's different as we've just started talking yesterday or so. But still, me making decisions takes a lifetime these days. I typically only make 1 character, though I may make two one day. So what I do is extremely important, as I'll be stuck with it.
That's understandable. Maybe think less about what "Type" of personality they have and more in the lens of how would they react to ____.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back