• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

In no circumstance is attempting to cripple someone ok
Whether it looks like it's purposely done, or it's out of their control is another question though. That, and most fighting styles end in the opponent being screwed over. The teachers would specifically have to put in rules to prevent those type of blows.

Whether it looks like it's purposely done, or it's out of their control is another question though. That, and most fighting styles end in the opponent being screwed over. The teachers would specifically have to put in rules to prevent those type of blows.
I really dont think you want Mitsutada-sensei to put you in a head lock. So please, please dont do that. She knows enough of the human anatomy and where to go for crippling blows to know what any student is attempting.

yuckeroni yuckeroni
When Yori pinches Tokage's Cheek:
hqdefault.jpg

Even though I show Tokage as the devil....I still imagine her out of the hero costume with giant red circular glasses, a owl patterned sweater, and bunny slippers :3

Basically Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff , the teachers are not gonna allow to try to cripple someone. You can try still, and some interesting things could be done with that like having a student become an early villain, but you're not gonna last long in the academy if you try to act in such unheroic fashion in fights. Balugou is the absolute line in the sand to give you an idea. You're gonna be able to slip it past people either. Even if the teachers were not highly trained professionals Subliminal is still around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back