• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

It's funny, I just mentioned how it's not a good thing to push people's buttons, but I just wrote a character who's favorite thing to do is push every button possible.

And I personally like Hai to Gensou no Grimgar's battle sequences more than Re:Creators, due to them being actually representative of how an actual fight would be like: heavy, undisciplined, messy, and very, very chaotic.

too bad the good guys never get anywhere and suck forever and always die.

I never read LNs for good writing or good dialogue, since they seem to be geared for a manga/anime reboot. My dialogue writing often has nuances and small things that people often toss in when they speak, just for a sense of realism, but that is unnecessary in an LN. Most popular LNs are fantastical in nature, and ones set in a realistic world like Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is not a Stephen King novel either.
Even still, all good LN/Manga have good writing/dialogue.

Fullmetal alchemist
Death note
No game no life
Berserk
The Monogotari series
My hero academia
Nichijou
Etc etc etc etc

All LNs/Mangas/anime/whatever has to have good writing and s good story to hooked in the reader and keep them interested. Why do you think so many people drop SAO? Yeah; it's surroundings and premise were interesting, but the story and dialogue was off-putting and people stopped watching. Dialogue and writing are the most important aspects of fiction no matter what the genre or media.

It's funny, I just mentioned how it's not a good thing to push people's buttons, but I just wrote a character who's favorite thing to do is push every button possible.

Let us never forget that Toki:

"will voice her opinion with a calm, almost monotone voice with little care as to what others think. She'd be just as likely to ridicule you as she would praise you in that same uninterested tone. She doesn't aim to hurt anyone, she just doesn't mind speaking her thoughts. Many would find her difficult to deal with"

>what is a budget: the anime
>good dialogue
a27.gif

I like nichijou, no mistake, but the punchlines are LITERAL punchlines. Or suplex lines. Not the dialogue.
I was referring to the manga

Either way I feel that writing is essential for a good story, and I don't think I'm a good writer. Especially in comparison to everyone else in the RP, and a lot of y'all only write as a hobby. It's dumb but, I don't know I need to stop complaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back