• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

fce82cd828177528eb66f36a9933f8f2.jpg

I just realized that my character Kaoru shares her last name (Kurosawa) with one of the teachers. Whoopsy.

Eh. From looking at the images it seems a bit more like a "Persona" rather then a Stand. But they're almost the exact same thing, just with a few minor rules thrown in here and there.

That's because it's suppose to be Not!Persona.

Also, all this Jojo talk....

Kirishima is currently #1 next to Aisawa in the ranking poll... above All Might, Deku and Uraraka...

Wow
That's alot kiri love right there~ I want to be suprised but I'm really not, even though he didn't make my top 5.

Don't worry. He's a good dad. :v
You know not what this may become. I can totally see Kaoru being the type to run across him learn his name and decided "You're kinda like family so we have to hang out"

You know not what this may become. I can totally see Kaoru being the type to run across him learn his name and decided "You're kinda like family so we have to hang out"
I hope Kaoru likes push-ups then.
And long running sessions.
And dying from exhaustion.

I hope Kaoru likes push-ups then.
And long running sessions.
And dying from exhaustion.
She'd totally be mouthy at first and claim she can handle it while slowly dying inside and complaining "I'll make you like me darn it".

Quick question, how relevant would texts of literature be in the MHA universe? More specifically, the Princess Bride. Kinda gonna use that later on for... things.

This just stoked the flames of my hatred for Bakugou.
I'm always on the fence between liking and not liking him. I know I don't hate him because I love 'For want of a Nail' fics where Bakugou and Izuku have a healthy childhood friends relationship but in the original Manga I usually just question why anyone hangs around him at all.

I'm always on the fence between liking and not liking him. I know I don't hate him because I love 'For want of a Nail' fics where Bakugou and Izuku have a healthy childhood friends relationship but in the original Manga I usually just question why anyone hangs around him at all.

I think he works better as someone you'd love to hate. Also, I personally feel that while his Quirk is possibly one of the strongest in the series, his own anger and arrogance towards those around him will be his downfall as a hero.

Also I want deku to just kick his ass into the ground already

Users who are viewing this thread

Back