• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

allmightattack.gif

The plot of part 7

Crippling Depression in Cowboy form, Johnny: Gyro, Jesus told me to kill the president. Also my fingernails are bullets.

Sexy Italian Cowboy, Gyro: ... Dude. I can spin my (steel) balls so fast I can make people crippled.

Dino Boi, Deigo: Hey. Imma eat yo rocks.

President of the USA, Funny Valentine: Hey. Y'all wanna learn about how Jesus is a Stand User?

Because my challenge was true.

Also, Stands counter pretty much any other power, because the only thing that can damage one is a Stand, but Stands can interact with anything else.
Your challenge was true, but your words were false. Boku no hero beats Jojo.

And if we're gonna cheat, very well... I'll bring my own masterpiece

altair badass of many.gif

They're both good shows, but in terms of influence, JoJo has about 30 years of influence on the anime world. If you want proof of this influence, just look Tokoyami. Straight up has a stand... kinda. The influence is there dammit!

They're both good shows, but in terms of influence, JoJo has about 30 years of influence on the anime world. If you want proof of this influence, just look Tokoyami. Straight up has a stand... kinda. The influence is there dammit!
Tokoyami is unlikely to be influenced after "stands". You're right they are both great shows (I kinda hate Jojo now over hearing that sh*t about Jesus) and Jojo does have a lot more time of influence, but let's not call everything that is a part-tangible summon a stand, that's over-extrapolating.

Plus, you know, there IS a recent anime that has an admitted stand knock-off.

hey does anyone have a gif of all might from that part in the op where deku was behind him? Or anything similar?
All Might.gif
Couldn't find one so I made one
If you wanna add deku reaching for him I can add it

Tokoyami is unlikely to be influenced after "stands". You're right they are both great shows (I kinda hate Jojo now over hearing that sh*t about Jesus) and Jojo does have a lot more time of influence, but let's not call everything that is a part-tangible summon a stand, that's over-extrapolating.

Plus, you know, there IS a recent anime that has an admitted stand knock-off.

What anime? And yeah, not every "summon" in anime can be drawn back to JoJo, that would be ludicrous since that would apply to SOOO many shows, but the whole "Humanoid" aspect to Dark Shadow is very Stand-esk. And it wouldn't be too far out of left field too assume that Kohei's a fan. After all, it'd sold over 100 million copies. But at the end of the day, it's anime, and as we all know, anime is t r a s h. but not really it's just that companies are pour so many resources out into producing halfassed products that pander to such niche audiences.

What anime? And yeah, not every "summon" in anime can be drawn back to JoJo, that would be ludicrous since that would apply to SOOO many shows, but the whole "Humanoid" aspect to Dark Shadow is very Stand-esk. And it wouldn't be too far out of left field too assume that Kohei's a fan. After all, it'd sold over 100 million copies. But at the end of the day, it's anime, and as we all know, anime is t r a s h. but not really it's just that companies are pour so many resources out into producing halfassed products that pander to such niche audiences.
Re:creators has a guy who has an actual stand

Re:creators has a guy who has an actual stand

Eh. From looking at the images it seems a bit more like a "Persona" rather then a Stand. But they're almost the exact same thing, just with a few minor rules thrown in here and there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back