• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Have you tried an alarm clock Leovonis Leovonis ?

Yeah, but I always end up turning it off. The weirdest thing is that my brothers are always complaining that I either leave it on while I sleep and sleep through it, or that I'll leave it on for like, 15 minutes and turn it off in this half awake like state.

Shammy I swear to God if you skipped parts 1 and 2 I will steal every piece of candy you will ever obtain.

But those parts aren't that good tho

SO YOU DID!!

YOU HAVE MISSED THE BEST VILLAINS IN THE SERIES AND THE BEST POWER.
THE THREE GAY AZTEC GODS OF FITNESS, AND THEIR ONLY WEAKNESS, AEROBIC SUNSHINE LIGHTNING MAGIC.
As someone who has never watched Jojo the lack of context with this post makes me want to watch Jojo

SO YOU DID!!

YOU HAVE MISSED THE BEST VILLAINS IN THE SERIES AND THE BEST POWER.
THE THREE GAY AZTEC GODS OF FITNESS, AND THEIR ONLY WEAKNESS, AEROBIC SUNSHINE LIGHTNING MAGIC.
-Reboot Complete-
Nope, I've only watched two episodes involving a monkey on a boat and a slime monster with no weakness.

YOU WOT M8.
BATTLE TENDENCY IS THE SHIT AND I CAN FIGHT YOU RIGHT NOW.

It's not bad, it's just not the best part. That'd be Part 7.

As someone who has never watched Jojo the lack of context with this post makes me want to watch Jojo

Huh... your characters ability kinda made me think otherwise. Thought the little shadow creature is kinda like a stand. Also, I know I'm super late with this, but welcome to the RP!

Yeah, but I always end up turning it off. The weirdest thing is that my brothers are always complaining that I either leave it on while I sleep and sleep through it, or that I'll leave it on for like, 15 minutes and turn it off in this half awake like state.
I had that problem too. The trick is to put it just far away enough that you need to walk to turn it off.

It's not bad, it's just not the best part. That'd be Part 7.

Huh... your characters ability kinda made me think otherwise. Thought the little shadow creature is kinda like a stand. Also, I know I'm super late with this, but welcome to the RP!

Actually I was thinking of the Ghost Hunt manga (Astrial Projection) with a mixure of KH when I made it. it's actually the basis of her hero name too Anima(soul) + Umbra (Shadow) Thanks though nice to meet you~

It's amazing.
It's even better than Boku no Hero.
-Reboot Complete-
Nope, I've only watched two episodes involving a monkey on a boat and a slime monster with no weakness.
Shammy if I remember the stuff for my Crunchyroll account that has 2 days of free trial left, I will let you borrow it to watch JoJo.

Boku no Hero is fucking amazing, but JoJo is better.

I'm willing to fight you on this.
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back