• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

T-that happens?
Occasionally. Freebie hunters usually stalk supermarkets and newly opened shops for things like first 100 visitors, housewarming packages, and generally taking all the free samples they can get. Sticking around some shops past closing time can also net you things that are expiring on that day, like fresh fish and all that.

Occasionally. Freebie hunters usually stalk supermarkets and newly opened shops for things like first 100 visitors, housewarming packages, and generally taking all the free samples they can get. Sticking around some shops past closing time can also net you things that are expiring on that day, like fresh fish and all that.
_Pt9ea-bAmwgg1Gjcx1tRdwSgbXbSCYNS4o5vsPUfqfPiAiXA8iw9YYadqDJcFPz3zuMkrp09QVPqkQaUwhQPhjIm0ScY3QDQKiRXE5uGjSyjgLv7WMvRzjN_4fWUDn-J20=w512-h288-nc

*That awkward moment when you realize you meant Febreze but are too scare to correct anyone because you made the mistake*

HAHAHA! Yup!

I feel more rested than I should considering I got five hours of sleep ^.^

How are you all?

Oooo I hate that feeling. I usually try to categorize my plans by section, like work/homework/house work, to keep them in my mind.

Morning~
Those people are probably the type that didn't follow through or judge a series on their first couple episodes ^.^

Who else want's a 1982 DeLorean to skip ahead in time to watch Boku no Hero Academia Season 3, One Punch Man Season 2, FLCL 2018, and (hopefully cause an OVA was just announced) Re: Zero Season 2.

I think I'd pass on that I would total be the person who spends the rest of their life time traveling and never settling down if I could~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back