• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

no she will be dea's mission control dont u do this

Toki's quirk is too good to be relegated to being a bridge bunny. Unless, of course, there's that arc that sees HQ attacked and Toki gets to fight them off in a valiant display of martial prowess only to get subdued by the big bad's second in command who's leading the raid and thus requiring Dea to come and save her.

Toki's quirk is too good to be relegated to being a bridge bunny. Unless, of course, there's that arc that sees HQ attacked and Toki gets to fight them off in a valiant display of martial prowess only to get subdued by the big bad's second in command who's leading the raid and thus requiring Dea to come and save her.

Or, in a complete aversion of the trope, Toki actually holds off the assault singlehandedly

boku-no-8-mile-academia-27887318.png

They go on when it's revealed the assault was a distraction and Dea is the one who got kidnapped.
Dea: Evening, Ms. Ellion. Many apologies, but yes, it seems that the whole assault was a mere distraction. I was the target all along. Do you mind kindly if I request you to chauffeur me back home?

Dea: Hello? Wait.....is this a freebies commercial?
You're confusing her with Mao, Queen of Freebies and Cup Noodles

Dea: Evening, Ms. Ellion. Many apologies, but yes, it seems that the whole assault was a mere distraction. I was the target all along. Do you mind kindly if I request you to chauffeur me back home?

You're confusing her with Mao, Queen of Freebies and Cup Noodles

I feel like that was a message Dea left behind for Toki. Just a very polite and posh way of saying "come rescue me".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back