• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

never heard of it. But pretty excited for the rest of the ones you mentioned. Also for the new overlord season and maybe a new tokyo ghoul one.

OH YEAH THE SECOND OVERLORD ONE I FORGOT ABOUT THAT. All I know is that once I saw the Re: Zero OVA notification in my email inbox I screamed

You should use the "reply" button on posts to quote them. At this rate it will become impossible to know who you are even talking to
I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT EXISTED, wow I am really unobservant...

I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT EXISTED, wow I am really unobservant...
It's ok. Everyone is new at some point. Just let your senpai here be proud of helping ya out ;)

This is very true; I swear some people just into an anime wanting to hate it.
I don't think it's quite like that. I think the root of the issue is that people think enjoyment= quality, when in fact your enjoyment of somehting depends on things like the mood in which you watch it, your personal beliefs and your previous experiences watching things, AKA the order in which you watch anime. Quality is objective, it is bound by the actual contents of somehting, whereas enjoyment is a result of your subjective experience of those contents.

And this plays a big role because if you forget it you will enjoy EVERYTHING less. in fact, you will just start hating everythiing at some point. Because the more you watch a medium the less room there will be for people to make something that is not like something else you've seen before. And that makes it feel worse because no one likes watching the same thing over and over again, normally. One needs to pay attention to the subtle content changes and how good somehting is and how meaningful, not how many of it are in the market.

WAIT WHAT?!

Sigh

So basically, NGNL Zero was just a strip-tease?

Sigh
NGNL zero is a movie, and it's basically a giant flashback. It is coming out, but it's done with existing material from the light novels/manga. There is definitely enough content for a s2 but I'm not sure a studio would want to make it since the whole project just stopped with no conclusion

NGNL zero is a movie, and it's basically a giant flashback. It is coming out, but it's done with existing material from the light novels/manga. There is definitely enough content for a s2 but I'm not sure a studio would want to make it since the whole project just stopped with no conclusion
The LN isn't even finished, S2 probably won't happen, nobody seems to be interested in RPing the show, and I just got volume 4?

W

W h

W H Y

Are you interested? I'd actually try breakin out of my laziness and DM it if I had another person or a group.

Also, Jibril is so cute omg....
Maybe. I first need to return the systems on this RP to how they are supposed to be though. I also need more than an enticing premise, I need to make sure the actual RP is in the spirit of no game no life and that game-like enjoyment can be expected via systems.

Maybe. I first need to return the systems on this RP to how they are supposed to be though. I also need more than an enticing premise, I need to make sure the actual RP is in the spirit of no game no life and that game-like enjoyment can be expected via systems.

SOUNDS LIKE A CHALLENGE

OFF TO PLEASE lDEA-SENPAI WE GO!

If you can construct something like that, then indeed count me in

And Stanley Parable, and that game haunts my nightmares to this day. Fun and smart, but a psychological and existential torment for those that get it.
I'VE NEVER MADE AN RP BEFORE.......

.......IF I FAIL I'LL JUST RP BY MYSELF!

Yeah; The Stanley Parable was brilliant, Fun fact: the game is what got me interested in becoming a writer. The creator also made another game called "The Beginner's Guide", it's more emotional and psychological than it is witty and satirical but nonetheless a great game.

Morning c:
c2a.jpg

I almost destroyed my writing by attempting to play with bbcode... So frustrating.
Morning Shammy~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back