• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

tumblr_ouw8c8bazY1wvji1so1_1280.png
I have spent the last hour looking for a comic I saw on tumblr that I wanted to post and while I didn't find it I did find this so I am satisfied. For now.

god y'all waited a week for me to post c r a p

im gonna write some of that other stuff i wanted to do earlier though, hopefully that makes it up lolol

Boku no Hero is fucking amazing, but JoJo is better.

I'm willing to fight you on this.
allmightattack.gif
Children please..... Cowboy Bebop is the best anime of all time

f49153486eb99abcf6b25767460f411f-1.gif

65648fd6dd068624eb5c8eeeba62715b.jpg

Quirk - Ghosted: This quirks allows the user to conjure up pale, ghost like hands that can freely move with little restraint. The strength of the hands depends on the own users thoughts as ones of rage can make them stronger but unstable. Ones of joy make them more stable but not strong. However, the hands must be in a 15 feet vicinity and activating the quirk removes the users sense of touch.

65648fd6dd068624eb5c8eeeba62715b.jpg

Quirk - Ghosted: This quirks allows the user to conjure up pale, ghost like hands that can freely move with little restraint. The strength of the hands depends on the own users thoughts as ones of rage can make them stronger but unstable. Ones of joy make them more stable but not strong. However, the hands must be in a 15 feet vicinity and activating the quirk removes the users sense of touch.

The lewdest quirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back