• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

65648fd6dd068624eb5c8eeeba62715b.jpg

Quirk - Ghosted: This quirks allows the user to conjure up pale, ghost like hands that can freely move with little restraint. The strength of the hands depends on the own users thoughts as ones of rage can make them stronger but unstable. Ones of joy make them more stable but not strong. However, the hands must be in a 15 feet vicinity and activating the quirk removes the users sense of touch.
I was fixing to make another quirk and character......Why is everyone such a better writer then I am? I genuinely feel embarrassed

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

YOU NEVER GAVE DAISUKE THE QUESTIONS! YOU MISSED A PRIME CHANCE FOR REVENGE!!

I was fixing to make another quirk and character......Why is everyone such a better writer then I am? I genuinely feel embarrassed

Nah, I figured Mizu wouldn't stop to such a low level that he'd make a fellow student do schoolwork. That would be evil if a student forced another student to answer questions on a piece of paper like that
600.gif

BECAUSE YOU AREN'T A TRUE FAN OF BOKU NO HERO! Plus once you know the rules of quirk creation and know how to make creative or reasonable names then it's much easier. A good example of creativity is what Shammy put up and a good example of simple yet effective naming is Mantis Shrimp.

Speaking of which I want to make the character I just need to make a proper personality. I tend to make more nervous and shy character's when I actually get serious, cause that's who I am on the inside. So I want to try and do something different.

BECAUSE YOU AREN'T A TRUE FAN OF BOKU NO HERO! Plus once you know the rules of quirk creation and know how to make creative or reasonable names then it's much easier. A good example of creativity is what Shammy put up and a good example of simple yet effective naming is Mantis Shrimp.

Speaking of which I want to make the character I just need to make a proper personality. I tend to make more nervous and shy character's when I actually get serious, cause that's who I am on the inside. So I want to try and do something different.
Hmm well my usual method of creating personalities is actually to just retake the MBTI personality quiz while imagining how that character would respond. It's really helpful if you wanna really distance yourself.

Nah, I figured Mizu wouldn't stop to such a low level that he'd make a fellow student do schoolwork. That would be evil if a student forced another student to answer questions on a piece of paper like that
Daisuke was simply trying to put somebody's he thought had a huge ego in their place, why be like dis?

You can use the quirk/faceclaim if you want :3

I love making quirks! :D

That's not the point I already have a quirk made; and yours is already much better than mine. It's just deflating 'tis all, don't worry about me.

Well, I mean haven't read the manga. I suppose you're right then...

So I'm working on something.
And I'm generally unsure if I should count pounds of force instead of just weight. Since that technically does change stuff, but at that point stuff like center of gravity would have to be calculated.

Speaking of my character, he'll probably be extremely high on the edgy scale. So finding a face claim won't be hard this time!

Eh, Mizu might be timid but he's a punk at heart. He'll get over it.

Well yes, it's rather easy to tell his rejection of social norms as evidient by his dyed hair.

So I'm working on something.
And I'm generally unsure if I should count pounds of force instead of just weight. Since that technically does change stuff, but at that point stuff like center of gravity would have to be calculated.
Umm what part does this refer to Attack strength, Carrying weight, etc? If you add more context you may be able to get better feedback.

Umm what part does this refer to Attack strength, Carrying weight, etc? If you add more context you may be able to get better feedback.
Well it's a general capacity for lifting/affecting something. Like they could lift something of X weight, or affect something of X weight. Things outside of that weight may have a lesser or no effect. I'm trying to determine if I want to use the weight of the object itself, or the force behind it as well. On one hand, simply the weight makes plenty of sense.

Well it's a general capacity for lifting/affecting something. Like they could lift something of X weight, or affect something of X weight. Things outside of that weight may have a lesser or no effect. I'm trying to determine if I want to use the weight of the object itself, or the force behind it as well. On one hand, simply the weight makes plenty of sense.
While it is ultimately your own choice I'd like to put out the fact that currently most of the measurements in quirk table of PSA Extra Info is measured in either raw weight or comparison to the weight the wielder can usually handle.

Ever get stuck trying to determine if you want to make a character from a foreign country but start to have second thoughts due to not knowing the language?
Occasionally but I don't have a keyboard that supports another language anyways so I don't worry that much about it. Also It usually would make things a bit hectic if there was another language in the rp, so one way to get around it is to use a different font or style to note when something would be said in another language..

Occasionally but I don't have a keyboard that supports another language anyways so I don't worry that much about it. Also It usually would make things a bit hectic if there was another language in the rp, so one way to get around it is to use a different font or style to note when something would be said in another language..
I see. I was referring to just not knowing the language at all tbh. And learning it would be a pain of around 7 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back