• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

My_6e9670_6367148.jpg

"Come on! Come on! You can't stop now! Do it Toshinori~"
"I must do this! I must go beyond! Plus ultra!" And so, the jenga tower fell, the bricks all landing on the coffee table with a surprising thus. The sound of yelling from the two came, Yuckeroni pumping her fist into the air while All Might spewed blood and fell to the ground in anguish. "Take a swig!" At this point, All Might was kinda drunk but Yuckeroni was completely. Her mind had went on vacation along with the worries of her date.

"How about we stop for a bit. Watch some tv,"
All Might took a swig before grabbing the remote and going to the news.
"And so, the three villains were defeated by a mysterious girl and the well known hero, All Might. All have severe damage but none killed-" Yuckeroni threw her cup at the screen "TAKE THAT VILLAINY!" She leaned to the side and right onto All Might who, in surprise was forced down onto the couch.

The two were face to face, Toshinori blushing as he tried to say something, anything. However, Yuckeroni was acting on impulse and sealed his lips, with a kiss. A simple peck but a kiss none the less. "I really like you, Toshinori. I haven't had the guts to say it until now, when I'm hammered and feel sick. What is wrong with me?" Yuckeroni stood up and began to sob in her drunken state "I'm just a quirkless nobody though, I'm sorry." Her face became red and hot while she cried until the buff hand of a familiar individual rested on her shoulder. "Quirk doesn't matter in the face of love! However, as a hero, I can't put you in harms way, I can-" Blood spewed from his mouth as he reverted. He let out a sigh "I like you too. I really do. But you've seen what can happen to people when they date heroes. Would you really take that chance? I think I should go." All Might looked like he was about to get up and leave until Yuckeroni swung around and sat on top of him, her face smeared with tears and red from all the drinking. "I'd do it All Again for All Might." She stopped the talking with another kiss, this time holding it for what seemed like hours and all through the night.
I feel kinda dirty xD
I feel kinda dirty just for reading that. Steamy, cute, drunk, jenga, All Might. What more can a simple human want? 11/10 It's a mastapiece. (Shame that the villain wasn't brutally murdered though :v)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back