• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

I thought of a quirk but I don't know how to make the drawbacks realistic. I was going to make the quirk increase the users body temp but I don't know how to realistically balance the drawbacks.

I thought of a quirk but I don't know how to make the drawbacks realistic. I was going to make the quirk increase the users body temp but I don't know how to realistically balance the drawbacks.
Well why not going beyond a certain point can either over heat the body or freeze up movement. It kinda sounds like Todoroki's though.

Just give her 8 guns and you'd create an indestructible death machine :v

She'd have internship with him and get all pumped up and intense like Uraraka :v
Why not attach spikes? Then she'd be a true death machine
tumblr_oqcrxm2y8H1qb9oabo1_540.gif

Well why not going beyond a certain point can either over heat the body or freeze up movement. It kinda sounds like Todoroki's though.

It is like Todoroki's hot part, but without fire and an inner temp increase instead of outer. I'm talking about balancing the change because I want him to be able to actually get his blood to boil in a really intense fight, but vital organs and cells die at around 110 F and blood boils at 212 F.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back