• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona: First Awakening OOC

I will let people choose. I can accommodate them by having Bruno pose as their father if they choose high school.

I see. I assume when you say physical/almighty you mean either and not both?

if so, are physical skills the only thing they can learn? (other than passive skills) or would some skills like maybe status effect skills like marin karin, dormina, etc. be able to use, since I know support is its own role

Yeah both, but you can separate it if you want.

No, they can learn other skills, but they are the best in that area.

I actually had an idea for a navigator. She would be a disgruntled Davenport employee. Already awakened so we do not have a million to do.

I assume we still get our fancy costumes and stuff right

or not, now that I think about it

Last edited:
Sorry another question I'm thinking my character might be an adult but if anything I don't know what role they would take on a investigation team I'll probably do more research on this I want them to be aggressive but not the muscle

Sorry another question I'm thinking my character might be an adult but if anything I don't know what role they would take on a investigation team I'll probably do more research on this I want them to be aggressive but not the muscle
Then def not physical or Almighty. Perhaps the buffer, because they can be aggressive and are not a tank

I guess if we're declaring elements,I'm...tentatively taking Psy or Nuke (negotiable),though I think there's nothing wrong with a bit of overlap.

We have an unexpectedly large group here.

I just posted/adapted my CS for the CS thread.

I'm making mine still working out the history trying to get enough so I can start them at the bottom of a character arc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back