• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Same here! I think it's common among creators to want to make their characters suffer XD It's kinda odd in a way, is it not?
Because we are gods and we control their lives!

Also because seeing our characters struggle makes us feel more and want to allow them to succeed in their dreams, that too :3

A little floofy bat :3

I used to do that a lot too XD It was fun
bat.png

The more I think about it, Aya is reverse batman xD

I once stayed up 24 hours....it was actually nice, time just felt so slow and as if I had all the time in the world :3

bat.png

The more I think about it, Aya is reverse batman xD

I once stayed up 24 hours....it was actually nice, time just felt so slow and as if I had all the time in the world :3
Yup~! She's just not as stern, strong, or anything XD

Staying up all night and day makes me super loopy. I also turn to a zombie-like state XD Glad to hear you enjoy it though :3

So, does anyone think that I talk too much or change subject too fast or the opposite, stay on subjects too long?

I get nervous that it might be found annoying and I don't want to make people to think hiding it from me is a good thing :(
Nah, it's great that you help and are so active :)

Guess you could say that Aya is boned ^;3^
If Riba found out
And here is where the girl was thrown out the window, luckily she will live. And now we have Riba Hone to tell us what happened.
Hell hath no fury like I
Great! But I have one more question, do you like "The Bone?"
*Vibrates before tackling the reporter*

good morning peeps
Good morning! It's late here :3
If Riba found out
And here is where the girl was thrown out the window, luckily she will live. And now we have Riba Hone to tell us what happened.
Hell hath no fury like I
Great! But I have one more question, do you like "The Bone?"
*Vibrates before tackling the reporter*
Thankfully, Aya was able to fly safely to the ground :3 Also thankfully, Aya is a forgiving person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back