• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

National National it's alreayd a bit late to ask you to change anything, but your post did not have seven full lines, which is part of the requirements in the posts. I'll let it slide this time, but be mroe careful next time.

I'm reallllly sorry I've been gone for so long! I hope my posting rights haven't been taken and by that I mean I haven't been kicked out.
If I haven't, I'll try to give my post today.
Again, I'm sorry for the absence. :closedeyesfrown:

Yes, there is a difference except it seems very much like Shouto's which is fire and ice while yours is ice and lighting down to the frostbite problem. Also, you have electricity which can seriously injure or kill someone and ice which can also seriously injure or kill someone meaning both sides together is very overpowered.

And finally....how are they connected? Shouto's is temperate which is easy to get but Lighting and Ice, how?

It doesn't matter to me since all of it has already been scrapped...

5a2bb9d09425ab4d7ff6de54a3bddd4c.jpg

That sucks. I couldn't imagine being stuck with just my phone :(
The problem with me and phones is that it's very hard to get interested when writing a post.

On my computer, when I want to write a post/All Might/Gods fanfiction, I usually play some music and go on auto pilot, thus how my post are made. But on a phone, I have to work with giant hands, silence, and the fact at any moment my phone might erase my work. Also battery, battery is a pain ^~^

The problem with me and phones is that it's very hard to get interested when writing a post.

On my computer, when I want to write a post/All Might/Gods fanfiction, I usually play some music and go on auto pilot, thus how my post are made. But on a phone, I have to work with giant hands, silence, and the fact at any moment my phone might erase my work. Also battery, battery is a pain ^~^
I hope that you can get your hands on a computer soon then :V

Yeah. I have to deal with the fact that my phone's keyboard takes up half of the screen of more XD The screen is so tiny

I hope that you can get your hands on a computer soon then :V
Yeah. I have to deal with the fact that my phone's keyboard takes up half of the screen of more XD The screen is so tiny
Hehehe....my computer is going to be unable to be used for a while so ;-;

I'll still try to get post and my fanfiction out but just remember they'll be slower because of interest problems :)

I will give you the titles and the new villains quirk though :3
Name: Mocking Bird
Quirk: Recycle - This quirk allows the user to absorb a physical attack and throw it right back with their voice

The journey of one goddess who wants to sleep with everyone!

I will give you the titles and the new villains quirk though :3
Name: Mocking Bird
Quirk: Recycle - This quirk allows the user to absorb a physical attack and throw it right back with their voice

The journey of one goddess who wants to sleep with everyone!

Reminds me of a modified/altered version of black canary powers

I share your struggle, before my phones shut down that's all I had to access the forums with, now I'm using my Ps4. Feels bad man

A mixture of fear and anger stirred in Yuckeroni's chest before moving through the rest of her body. She gripped the window as a roar of people behind her fled the building to escape the menaces....all but her. The shock of seeing her number one hero shot away with ease wouldn't let her budge, not even when the female villain turned to her.

The woman highjacked the camera in the building, seeing Yuckeroni clearly. "Hello, beautiful." She pointed forward to her accomplice who nodded, knowing what was stirring in his girlfriends head. With one clap, a giant blast of sound zoomed forward, right towards Yuckeroni and through the building. Soon, the entire front of the building was down in rubble, including Yuckeroni who's entire bottom half was covered in glass and pipes. That's when the sound of breaking glass came to her ears, the woman standing over her and squatting to meet eye to eye. "Well, well. Looks like we won a prize....I remember you. You're the girl All Might saved, my eyes see all. So tell me, what do you know?" Yuckeroni grew pale with fear, she tried to squirm under the rubble only for a gun to press against her head. "No, no. Spill it before I spill your brains.

Maybe it was the fear she felt from the gun, maybe it was her loyalty to All Might, or maybe it was the anger she felt deep inside from these jerks "RUINING MY DATE!" Yuckeroni grabbed a pipe near her hand before smashing the woman's lens eyes. That's when she realized the flaw of her quirk "AHH! I CAN'T SEE!" The quirk only worked as long as her eyes were intact. Yuckeroni realized what she had done and looked shocked, she had just attacked a woman!

"YOU HURT HER!" The giant man was about to charge when Mocking Bird stopped him in his tracks. "I'll deal with this." The man started to walk towards the rubble, Yuckeroni dropping her weapon before bolting to the back. Even she knew that this wasn't something she could fight and maybe she could find the backdoor.

The man walked through the rubble, the silence coming back to the world. He went all the way to the kitchen, scanning the area for the girl in question before the slight sound of her trembling breath caught his ear. "Ha. You really thought you could just bash in my friends face and get away with it?" Yuckeroni grabbed a frying pan before busting out of the cabinet and attempting to hit him over the head with it. However, Mocking Bird grabbed the pan, throwing her against a oven. "Quirkless people, always trying to be the heroes when in reality, you're nothing. You're the last remanants of a soon dead part of human evolution. So make like the rest of your worthless people and plead for your hero!" He then gave a high pitch whistle that shot forward like a bullet. Yuckeroni jumped to the left, covering her head while turning into a ball. The oven suffered a dent, launching the boiling water that stood on top. It hit the man's eyes, causing him to yell in pain.

Yuckeroni's eyes widened as she soon realized her plan of action. "You're wrong! Unlike you, I don't rely on my quirk to show my strength." The sound and smell of crackling fire soon filled the air along with the dropping of cans and plastic. "So why don't you act like a villain-" The villain's eyes finally adjusted to see all the stoves turned on along with oil covering the floor. "And burn in hell!" Yuckeroni threw the match before shutting the door as a giant boom came from the other side. She slowly slid down the door to catch her breath, the full pain going through her body. It was over....until...."I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Oh right.

The last thug towered over her, looking down on her while recoiling his fist. Well, this is how she died? At the hands of a boom box head? She kinda accepted her fate, tears falling from her eyes as her life flashed before her eyes. Then one last thought came to mind "All Might." "I AM HERE!" All Might came down from the sky, with one giant opened hand chop, the villain went down with a loud thud. Yuckeroni was picked up in the arms of All Might who took her away, the pain finally making the girl to pass out.

When she woke up, she was home on the coach with her bandages all around her body. Was her date all a dream? She thought that until All Might came in, wearing his tattered clothes while running over. "Oh my god! Are you alright?" Yuckeroni nodded "I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm more worried about you!" Yuckeroni was lying, she was in great pain and would probably feel that in the morning but for now, she couldn't let All Might see it. "I'm a hero, it's my job to save you! I'm spending the night, if you don't mind, just to make sure you're alright. That and I need to recover, that fight took a lot out of me, it took a lot to keep my form while carrying you back." This made Yuckeroni wonder, did he hear her call? Did he force his body just for her? "Well, if we can't be out...why not continue our date?" Crap, she called it a date! Maybe All Might didn't notice. "Alright, so what do you want to do?" Yuckeroni thought about it for sometime before snapping her fingers and running to another room. Soon, she came back with a bottle of whiskey and jenga. "Let's play!"

(Sorry for the wait! And the fact it wasn't as romantic as I promised. The next chapter will be full of shenagins and possibly more ;)

Let's see how our protagonist get after a few drinks. Anyway, God fanfiction to come as well :D)

A mixture of fear and anger stirred in Yuckeroni's chest before moving through the rest of her body. She gripped the window as a roar of people behind her fled the building to escape the menaces....all but her. The shock of seeing her number one hero shot away with ease wouldn't let her budge, not even when the female villain turned to her.

The woman highjacked the camera in the building, seeing Yuckeroni clearly. "Hello, beautiful." She pointed forward to her accomplice who nodded, knowing what was stirring in his girlfriends head. With one clap, a giant blast of sound zoomed forward, right towards Yuckeroni and through the building. Soon, the entire front of the building was down in rubble, including Yuckeroni who's entire bottom half was covered in glass and pipes. That's when the sound of breaking glass came to her ears, the woman standing over her and squatting to meet eye to eye. "Well, well. Looks like we won a prize....I remember you. You're the girl All Might saved, my eyes see all. So tell me, what do you know?" Yuckeroni grew pale with fear, she tried to squirm under the rubble only for a gun to press against her head. "No, no. Spill it before I spill your brains.

Maybe it was the fear she felt from the gun, maybe it was her loyalty to All Might, or maybe it was the anger she felt deep inside from these jerks "RUINING MY DATE!" Yuckeroni grabbed a pipe near her hand before smashing the woman's lens eyes. That's when she realized the flaw of her quirk "AHH! I CAN'T SEE!" The quirk only worked as long as her eyes were intact. Yuckeroni realized what she had done and looked shocked, she had just attacked a woman!

"YOU HURT HER!" The giant man was about to charge when Mocking Bird stopped him in his tracks. "I'll deal with this." The man started to walk towards the rubble, Yuckeroni dropping her weapon before bolting to the back. Even she knew that this wasn't something she could fight and maybe she could find the backdoor.

The man walked through the rubble, the silence coming back to the world. He went all the way to the kitchen, scanning the area for the girl in question before the slight sound of her trembling breath caught his ear. "Ha. You really thought you could just bash in my friends face and get away with it?" Yuckeroni grabbed a frying pan before busting out of the cabinet and attempting to hit him over the head with it. However, Mocking Bird grabbed the pan, throwing her against a oven. "Quirkless people, always trying to be the heroes when in reality, you're nothing. You're the last remanants of a soon dead part of human evolution. So make like the rest of your worthless people and plead for your hero!" He then gave a high pitch whistle that shot forward like a bullet. Yuckeroni jumped to the left, covering her head while turning into a ball. The oven suffered a dent, launching the boiling water that stood on top. It hit the man's eyes, causing him to yell in pain.

Yuckeroni's eyes widened as she soon realized her plan of action. "You're wrong! Unlike you, I don't rely on my quirk to show my strength." The sound and smell of crackling fire soon filled the air along with the dropping of cans and plastic. "So why don't you act like a villain-" The villain's eyes finally adjusted to see all the stoves turned on along with oil covering the floor. "And burn in hell!" Yuckeroni threw the match before shutting the door as a giant boom came from the other side. She slowly slid down the door to catch her breath, the full pain going through her body. It was over....until...."I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Oh right.

The last thug towered over her, looking down on her while recoiling his fist. Well, this is how she died? At the hands of a boom box head? She kinda accepted her fate, tears falling from her eyes as her life flashed before her eyes. Then one last thought came to mind "All Might." "I AM HERE!" All Might came down from the sky, with one giant opened hand chop, the villain went down with a loud thud. Yuckeroni was picked up in the arms of All Might who took her away, the pain finally making the girl to pass out.

When she woke up, she was home on the coach with her bandages all around her body. Was her date all a dream? She thought that until All Might came in, wearing his tattered clothes while running over. "Oh my god! Are you alright?" Yuckeroni nodded "I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm more worried about you!" Yuckeroni was lying, she was in great pain and would probably feel that in the morning but for now, she couldn't let All Might see it. "I'm a hero, it's my job to save you! I'm spending the night, if you don't mind, just to make sure you're alright. That and I need to recover, that fight took a lot out of me, it took a lot to keep my form while carrying you back." This made Yuckeroni wonder, did he hear her call? Did he force his body just for her? "Well, if we can't be out...why not continue our date?" Crap, she called it a date! Maybe All Might didn't notice. "Alright, so what do you want to do?" Yuckeroni thought about it for sometime before snapping her fingers and running to another room. Soon, she came back with a bottle of whiskey and jenga. "Let's play!"

(Sorry for the wait! And the fact it wasn't as romantic as I promised. The next chapter will be full of shenagins and possibly more ;)

Let's see how our protagonist get after a few drinks. Anyway, God fanfiction to come as well :D)
Drunken Jenga? I like the sound of that. Let's see how Yuckeroni and her boy handle their drinks :lenny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back