• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

True but at this point I'm just crossing my fingers hoping a certain theory aout a certain character's death at the hands of a certain villain doesn't come to pass
Yeah I like that certain character too much XD
Though I wonder who is the traitor.

I don't think it's any of the students, they are all way too developed in terms of personality to add a layer of trechery.

Besides...
latest

Personally I think the principal is the traitor because:
-While he is aknowledged as both an animal and having a quirk we never so much as hear of another animal having a quirk
-He has a very calming but mysterious personality and is only present a very short percentage of the time, being less than helpful most of it
-He would have access to pretty much every bit of info

In fact he was treated like a freak by the world which led him to develop a sadistic side to him. It all seems to strange for animals with quirks to be a thing, and how would they even acquire one when quirks are genetic? We are told you can't acquire one via genetics so...
oh wait, there IS a way
a certain villain with a f*cked up face
All for One can give quirks.

But if all for One gave a quirk to the principal, why does no one know of this? Maybe they could be working together

that's just my crazy ideas though

Hints such as?
she was the only one absent when the villains first infiltrated the school ( before the end of season 1)
During the end of season one of anime her location was largely unspecified.
She was the one who suggested shopping, when Tomura approached Midoriya seemingly out of nowhere.

she was the only one absent when the villains first infiltrated the school ( before the end of season 1)
During the end of season one of anime her location was largely unspecified.
She was the one who suggested shopping, when Tomura approached Midoriya seemingly out of nowhere.
Actually, that first one is wrong. They even make a joke out of how Todoroki almost froze her.

Actually, that first one is wrong. They even make a joke out of how Todoroki almost froze her.
I guess you mean the second one.
With the first I meant the episode when they elect the class president.
And even with the second one seemingly wrong, there are plenty of reasons not to believe her. Though I don't want to get into too many details.

I think a lot of those reasons probably are just due to her being invisble and blending in the crowd rather than her slipping away to go chat with the villains or something, but I guess we'll see

Users who are viewing this thread

Back