• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

That's usually what happens to me too XD The struggle is real
Yup!

Until then, have evil Aya ;)
st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u3.jpg

It could pass as either XD I could see her dressing up as a chicken for the Christmas Party as a dare, though :P
Aya: Alright! If I go as a chicken, you go as Santa Claus.
Riba: Deal
~At the party~

Aya: Where's your costume!?
Riba: I didn't want to wear it. Anyway, smile *Takes a photo* Perfrct blackmail!
Aya: Now I look ridiculous! *Sits next to a cat man dressed as an elf*

Aya: Alright! If I go as a chicken, you go as Santa Claus.
Riba: Deal
~At the party~

Aya: Where's your costume!?
Riba: I didn't want to wear it. Anyway, smile *Takes a photo* Perfrct blackmail!
Aya: Now I look ridiculous! *Sits next to a cat man dressed as an elf*
Riba is the best friend. 10/10 students would befriend her XD

Riba is the best girl xD

She's born from evil, she's salty, and has a thing for bones! Who wouldn't want to befriend this girl :3

I like Riba's quirk a lot because it's so diverse. It works as both armor and weapons :D
It is a pretty sweet quirk! I too like it a lot since I love bones. Skeletons are so neat :3:

It is a pretty sweet quirk! I too like it a lot since I love bones. Skeletons are so neat :3:
Ya! There's something so cool yet so creepy about them :3

The reason I chose the quirk was because I wanted something like the brainwash kid. A quirk you'd think only a villain would have and it was, bones!

I'd like to maybe one day go more in dept with her family, their quirks, and who they were besides Seth :3

Most would revolve around bones, bone weapon creation, skeleton army, and bone exoskeleton :D
Yeah! That'd be awesome~!

If I had the motivation, I'd love to write like short stories about Aya or little snippets of my villain Au :3 Too bad that'll never happen, though XD

So, does anyone think that I talk too much or change subject too fast or the opposite, stay on subjects too long?

I get nervous that it might be found annoying and I don't want to make people to think hiding it from me is a good thing :(

So, does anyone think that I talk too much or change subject too fast or the opposite, stay on subjects too long?

I get nervous that it might be found annoying and I don't want to make people to think hiding it from me is a good thing :(
It doesn't bother me! I actually find it nice since it keeps the chat alive. I don't talk much on my own, so it's nice to have someone that's more outgoing than myself ^3^

Yeah! That'd be awesome~!

If I had the motivation, I'd love to write like short stories about Aya or little snippets of my villain Au :3 Too bad that'll never happen, though XD
I'd love to make my zombie au come to life but ya, motivation is a pain. I get it xD

But building characters backstories is fun, I must say :3

I'd love to make my zombie au come to life but ya, motivation is a pain. I get it xD

But building characters backstories is fun, I must say :3
Motivation? I don't know her XD

Yeah! I love writing out their backstories if only to make them emotional :3 I normally end up crying in the process, but it's still fun!
Aw, thank you! It's nice to hear <3
No problem! :angel3:

Fun fact: Before Avery, I actually thought of someone else kinda like him. A comedian like character who always wanted to make people laugh and their quirk helped with that. They loved the spot light but laughter is their drug, a natural high they love to feel run through their body, doing anything to get that fix....then I realized it was too much Miss Joke and decided against it xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back