• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

I've read your criticism just a bit after I woke up. I'll make the proper changes after I've had some breakfast and made myself presentable :coolshades:

a54.png

Good afternoon! I have woken from the depths of slumber!! How is everyone doing today? :3:
oooof i left my wallet at home and it had my bus pas on it, but luckily enough someone lended me some money to get a ride home :,)
That was super nice of that person to do :3 Thankfully, there are still some kind souls left in the world ^-^

oooof i left my wallet at home and it had my bus pas on it, but luckily enough someone lended me some money to get a ride home :,)
Pretty much the same thing happened to me today, but a friend lent me money xd
Good afternoon! I have woken from the depths of slumber!! How is everyone doing today? :3:

That was super nice of that person to do :3 Thankfully, there are still some kind souls left in the world ^-^
Howdy. I'm pretty good and how are you?

yeah thankfully, love them so much. also good afternoon!
Aw that's nice! :3

This chat when from quiet back to lively in the snap of a finger xD
only because i'm here ;) jk but yeah i agree haha
Pretty much the same thing happened to me today, but a friend lent me money xd

Howdy. I'm pretty food and how are you?
this'll teach me to not forget my wallet next time rip, was really freaking out at first yikes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back