• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Um. I can't discord, what's the difference between a group and a server?
a server has the option to create multiple voice and text channels, create new roles, and a whole bunch more server settings

a group is much more simpler in which there's just one voice and text.

a server has the option to create multiple voice and text channels, create new roles, and a whole bunch more server settings

a group is much more simpler in which there's just one voice and text.
Oh, that could work. Though I guess Idea is worried that this kind of thing would separate the players too much.
(Btw. Shitlord#1014 is me)

Beyond the clouds and through the milky stary sky was the palace of love. It stood as a symbol to all lovers and at the top was the Goddess herself. Yuckeriness, The Goddess of Love who was sipping the last of her wine. Along with her was The Goddess of Hatred who had come with a deal in mind.

"If you're a goddess of love, then how many gods have you slept with?"

Yuckeriness thought about it for quite some time "Actually, I haven't slept with any." The other goddess gave a mocking grin "How about we make a deal. If I win, I get your palace. But, if you can sleep with every single god by the end of the summer, I'll give you my heart." It was a commonly believed that Hatred had ripped out her heart out and sealed it away after the death of her lover at the hands of War so that she could handle the grief. Gaining the heart would be the ultimate trophy and why wouldn't the Goddess of Love want that?

"Deal!" Yuckeriness shook the hand of the hated goddess who's grin turned wide. "Have fun!" The other goddess burst into a cloud of darkness, flying out the window with a maniacal laugh. The Goddess of Love thought about her plan, this would be her greatest challenge but as the embodiment of love, it was a challenge she could easily win, no matter the cost.

First was, The God of War who was busy in the clouds, causing the North and South kingdoms to fight for his blessing. When the Goddess of Love came, she attempted to persuade him but to no effect. The God of War had a job to do but Yuckeriness was persistent until she decided to make it something the god would like. She challenged the God to a "fight," something even he couldn't pass up. Their "Fight," lasted for 5 days and is believed what caused the 5 day stand still of The North and South Kingdom.

Up next was The God of Fire who slept on top of the highest mountain. The Goddess of Love tried again with her persuasion but this time, The God was more lenient. If she could give him something bigger than his mountain, then he would agree to help in her challenge.

Yuckeriness jumped into the sky and to the stars, creating the constellation of The Volcano. She had passed the trial and this is what to said that caused the eruption of the massive mountain. From this also came two goddesses. The Goddess of Temptation and The Goddess of Light and Purity. Before she left, Yuckeriness took the pure Goddess to raise her in a better environment, this also made the Goddess of Temptation to spite her mother and attempt to sabotage her later in life.

Soon after, was The God of Music who was playing his heart out in The Hall of Heroes when Yuckeriness came in. The God of Music didn't want to pass the opportunity so he agreed, but only if she could create a instrument with a beautiful sound. The Goddess of Love agreed and spent a week making the harp which would soon be a symbol of her. Though the God didn't think it was Robbiest Rotteniess good, they still slept and another god was off her list.

After that Yuckeriness continued her journey, getting with every god through the summer and causing the most choas of the gods in recorded history. This also was the time when most lower gods were born thanks to The Goddess of Love. In the end, she got The Heart of Hatred which she purified to become the symbol of love.

Beyond the clouds and through the milky stary sky was the palace of love. It stood as a symbol to all lovers and at the top was the Goddess herself. Yuckeriness, The Goddess of Love who was sipping the last of her wine. Along with her was The Goddess of Hatred who had come with a deal in mind.

"If you're a goddess of love, then how many gods have you slept with?"

Yuckeriness thought about it for quite some time "Actually, I haven't slept with any." The other goddess gave a mocking grin "How about we make a deal. If I win, I get your palace. But, if you can sleep with every single god by the end of the summer, I'll give you my heart." It was a commonly believed that Hatred had ripped out her heart out and sealed it away after the death of her lover at the hands of War so that she could handle the grief. Gaining the heart would be the ultimate trophy and why wouldn't the Goddess of Love want that?

"Deal!" Yuckeriness shook the hand of the hated goddess who's grin turned wide. "Have fun!" The other goddess burst into a cloud of darkness, flying out the window with a maniacal laugh. The Goddess of Love thought about her plan, this would be her greatest challenge but as the embodiment of love, it was a challenge she could easily win, no matter the cost.

First was, The God of War who was busy in the clouds, causing the North and South kingdoms to fight for his blessing. When the Goddess of Love came, she attempted to persuade him but to no effect. The God of War had a job to do but Yuckeriness was persistent until she decided to make it something the god would like. She challenged the God to a "fight," something even he couldn't pass up. Their "Fight," lasted for 5 days and is believed what caused the 5 day stand still of The North and South Kingdom.

Up next was The God of Fire who slept on top of the highest mountain. The Goddess of Love tried again with her persuasion but this time, The God was more lenient. If she could give him something bigger than his mountain, then he would agree to help in her challenge.

Yuckeriness jumped into the sky and to the stars, creating the constellation of The Volcano. She had passed the trial and this is what to said that caused the eruption of the massive mountain. From this also came two goddesses. The Goddess of Temptation and The Goddess of Light and Purity. Before she left, Yuckeriness took the pure Goddess to raise her in a better environment, this also made the Goddess of Temptation to spite her mother and attempt to sabotage her later in life.

Soon after, was The God of Music who was playing his heart out in The Hall of Heroes when Yuckeriness came in. The God of Music didn't want to pass the opportunity so he agreed, but only if she could create a instrument with a beautiful sound. The Goddess of Love agreed and spent a week making the harp which would soon be a symbol of her. Though the God didn't think it was Robbiest Rotteniess good, they still slept and another god was off her list.

After that Yuckeriness continued her journey, getting with every god through the summer and causing the most choas of the gods in recorded history. This also was the time when most lower gods were born thanks to The Goddess of Love. In the end, she got The Heart of Hatred which she purified to become the symbol of love.
shammy come to discord quick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back