• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

I know that feeling all too well. Lazy town is also where I am stuck at currently >.>
Shit dude, if you're in lazy town you need to get the hell out. Oh, no they're coming. RUN!
latest

NOOOOOOOO!

Anyone have any feedback for this idea?
She has grown "Drones" on her body, capable of detaching and performing different tasks. So far, all they can do is fire a blue directed energy projectile, the projectiles deal impact damage, with a little bit of thermal. Impact damage is akin to a heavy kick. Each drone has 5 shots before they need to recharge. Maximum projectile range of 80 feet. 10 minutes to recharge all of them at once, but only 5 recharges in a day. There can only be 6 drones on her at a time, and they take 24 hours to grow.

The drones are approximately 12 inches long, 3 inches wide at the top, and only 1 inch tall. They're placed somewhat like wings/spines on her back, with 3 on either the left or right side. They can adjust their positioning on the body if needed. They can reach speeds of up to 20mph quickly, their movements tending to be jolting from one place to the other. The maximum distance the drones can go away from her is around 30 feet when in line of sight. Out of her line of sight, it is only 20 feet. They do hover.

Her vision does supply information via a HUD for her drones, though nothing else. Info like current location, energy levels, current actions, structural integrity, etc. (Eventually weapon/mode selection.)
Possible HUD image.
HUD.jpg

Picture for the general idea.
Large_C-Funnel.jpg

You know, I'd love a My Hero Academia: Zombie AU.
We've seen the zombie quirk in action though in this au, a few changes must be made. In this, the quirk infected people when the user was younger and this time, it could only be turned off by the user who is bitten.
-Momo works with weapons due to her creation quirk
-Tsuyu and Iida are the scavengers as Tsuyu is very agile while Iida is hard to catch
-Shouto and Kirishima are the defense because they are basically untouchable
-Deku is the planner

I'm open to more c:

We've seen the zombie quirk in action though in this au, a few changes must be made. In this, the quirk infected people when the user was younger and this time, it could only be turned off by the user who is bitten.
-Tsuyu and Iida are the scavengers as Tsuyu is very agile while Iida is hard to catch
-Deku is the planner

I'm open to more c:

Headphones girl would be on lookout, because she can hear stuff better than others. (I can't remember her name but I ship her and Mineta.)

-Deku is the planner

I'm open to more c:
I'm typically not the biggest fan of zombies, but this actually seems pretty interesting.

Bakugou would obviously be the explosives expert in this AU

Headphones girl would be on lookout, because she can hear stuff better than others. (I can't remember her name but I ship her and Mineta.)
I'm typically not the biggest fan of zombies, but this actually seems pretty interesting.

Bakugou would obviously be the explosives expert in this AU
Mineta could be trap expert as his sticky balls could capture zombies

Maybe All Might is in this, in this he got bitten and he has to stay in his buff form in order for the infection not to spread? o.o

Mineta could be trap expert as his sticky balls could capture zombies

Maybe All Might is in this, in this he got bitten and he has to stay in his buff form in order for the infection not to spread? o.o
He wouldn't last very long... The poor thing would change over in less than a day </3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back