• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Hello everybody! How are y'all?
A very interesting thing happened to me today: I was walking back from my friends house and for the entire time (20 minutes) a little kitten was following me.
I took it home, but I'm going to post something about finding him, as he probably belongs to somebody.
he's cute.
simj26 simj26 That interaction out of nowhere is surely a surprise, but a very welcomed one :V (Astolfo best boi)

A very interesting thing happened to me today: I was walking back from my friends house and for the entire time (20 minutes) a little kitten was following me.
I took it home, but I'm going to post something about finding him, as he probably belongs to somebody.
he's cute.
simj26 simj26 That interaction out of nowhere is surely a surprise, but a very welcomed one :V (Astolfo best boi)
Foto it and out it on instagram?

he's cute.
I love kitties :3

....except I'm allergic to them x-x

But at least I have my Shaggy
IMG_0282.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back