• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

tumblr_inline_o01rkynM101snymrs_540.jpg

I should make a Medusa clone without the ability to petrify people. Just top snek. At that point it'd be pretty useless give or take a few scenarios, but at least she'd look cool XD

I mean you've come up with some good ones so far :)
I have a lot more but generally balancing them is difficult. One of them is just a power increase for a limited amount of time, thing is they damage themselves while they use it. However, it's a good buff since stamina is temporarily no longer an issue, and who doesn't like running fast?

I have a lot more but generally balancing them is difficult. One of them is just a power increase for a limited amount of time, thing is they damage themselves while they use it. However, it's a good buff since stamina is temporarily no longer an issue, and who doesn't like running fast?
Well you could throw them here and people can help you balance :3

Yup! Speed powers are one of my favorites :3

Gotta go fast! Nyoom

Sand Man - This quirk comes in the form of pink sparkles that are produced from the persons hair. However, if ingested or breathed in, they can cause the victim to fall asleep for up to 5 minutes. They also make good glitter bombs.

One Million Mouths - The user had the ability to generate mouths anywhere on the body.
Special Move - Big Mouth: The user generates a mouth that engulfs the entire face with the strength to break bone and give you nightmares :)

Well you could throw them here and people can help you balance :3

Yup! Speed powers are one of my favorites :3
Oh, I see. Well, I was wondering what people's standpoint were when it comes to quirks that create separate entities. Say a quirk that has the user have these drones attached to their body, which detach after charging and have some sort of offensive capability. I've seen what looked like technology as a mutation, so I was curious if these little support drones could be something. If you're thinking an organic version, this person would likely have a few large bugs that live in/on them.

Oh, I see. Well, I was wondering what people's standpoint were when it comes to quirks that create separate entities. Say a quirk that has the user have these drones attached to their body, which detach after charging and have some sort of offensive capability. I've seen what looked like technology as a mutation, so I was curious if these little support drones could be something. If you're thinking an organic version, this person would likely have a few large bugs that live in/on them.
Hm, I do like the idea of little drones on someone's body. Though what are the weaknesses? How many can be made at a time? What happens if they get destroyed?

Hm, I do like the idea of little drones on someone's body. Though what are the weaknesses? How many can be made at a time? What happens if they get destroyed?
Oh, I was just trying to see if people disliked the general idea.

Only 4-6 at a time. If technological, the weakness lies in it's average accuracy and relatively slow projectiles. (80mph. Arrows are above 200mph.) The projectiles deal deal impact damage, with a little bit of thermal. Impact damage is akin to a heavy kick. Each drone has 4-6 shots before they need to recharge. 10 minutes to recharge all of them at once, but only 5 recharges in a day.

The user can directly aim two, but the rest are autonomous.

Oh, I was just trying to see if people disliked the general idea.

Only 4-6 at a time. If technological, the weakness lies in it's average accuracy and relatively slow projectiles. (80mph. Arrows are above 200mph.) The projectiles deal deal impact damage, with a little bit of thermal. Impact damage is akin to a heavy kick. Each drone has 4-6 shots before they need to recharge. 10 minutes to recharge all of them at once, but only 5 recharges in a day.

The user can directly aim two, but the rest are autonomous.
When destroyed, they take a full 24 hours to grow back. They are metal though... So breaking them isn't as simple as punching it.
Sounds good so far :)

All I can imagine are these
:3
03a38a0b86ff83f3caf508efd2666e8c.jpg

7b5990392ea282ede20e4d8534ccfb33.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back