• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

So basically by acknowledging the facts of life, they lose credibility. Well fine by me, most of this RP will revolve around the time spent in school. Not being a Pro Hero, which if we're lucky, will be very late game. Doesn't matter if they wear gear during the training/school period. Also, only some equipment would lower skill. Stuff like always having a mechanized exoskeleton, which increases stats quite a bit, and adds more functions. Body armor doesn't do that.
Your point being?

I don't want to get kick out of the RP for talking.
You're not gonna get kicked out of the RP for talking, but just showing up, posting a couple messages asking what's going on while clearly not even having bothered to even try looking it up yourself, and then vanishing again repeatedly really gets on my nerves

Supposedly I'm not "finished" with my character, but assuming she never mention anything that I'm supposed to do
I'm abroad. I had five or six characters to review, including yours , plus an inch of answers to give and other things to also do, in the span of a couple hours. Sorry that's i didn't manage to get to yours yet, I'm only human

Sorry for my lack of activity. I just came back from being dragged faaaaaar away with hardly any electricity and internet and am still recovering from drowning my sorrow... and in rain. Cold rain.

I love how this chat can just move from things like the fundamental concept of a hero to waifus in the snap of a finger.
I feel ya

Oh, I was just trying to see if people disliked the general idea.

Only 4-6 at a time. If technological, the weakness lies in it's average accuracy and relatively slow projectiles. (80mph. Arrows are above 200mph.) The projectiles deal deal impact damage, with a little bit of thermal. Impact damage is akin to a heavy kick. Each drone has 4-6 shots before they need to recharge. 10 minutes to recharge all of them at once, but only 5 recharges in a day.

The user can directly aim two, but the rest are autonomous.
Sounds like one of your best ideas so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Back