• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

"Soundwave!" Rang through the street with a loud boom following behind it. The source of it came from a massive man dressed in a white tattered t shirt and black shorts. A mask made with a single eye that looked almost like a speaker was on top his head, hiding his identity from the world.
Villain: Shockwave
Quirk: Aftershock - Shockwaves fist are able to release powerful burst of sound.

"Pipe down! I can't even hear myself think." A girl came dressed in a black suit, the only difference of appearance being her eyes which seemed to be almost like camera lenses. They dilated while she talked "My cameras aren't picking up any pros."
Villain: Highjack
Quirk: Camera Sight - This quirk allows Highjack to tap into any type of camera, including surveillance.

The massive man nodded in fear before letting out a clap that seemed to take out the sign of the building, making it fly through the air before imbedding itself into the ground.

"Shiiiit!" All Might grabbed Yuckeroni, pulling her underneath the table along with him. "Villains...Why here, why now?" All Might cursed under his breath while getting out from underneath the table. "Stay here, don't move." He ran to the bathroom with Yuckeroni having to stay there. She felt awful, she was frozen in place, refusing to move until she heard the laugh of a familiar hero.

"I am here!" All Might didn't even seem to move, he was just outside. The hero stood bravely, his smile neveon faltering in the face of villainy. Yuckeroni crawled out, standing near the window to watch the fight for herself. A mixture of curiosity, anger, and joy had bundled up in her chest. The man and woman both turned, the girl turning pale and the man fumbling backwards slightly. "All Might...."

"Your days of evil are over! Detroit Smash!" All Might curled his fist back, ready to deliver a blow to knock the villains away. That is, until a man ran over, throwing a punch back, their fist connecting on impact....nothing happened. The punch did nothing to the villains as the man looked up. His upper body was charred to the point that the punch caused the black dead skin to fly into the air. His eyes gleamed red with joy while a smile grew on his face. "Detroit Whisper." The man whispered which seemed to shatter every window in the vicinity, sending All Might flying back. The world grew silent again as someone had done the impossible. Sent All Might flying. "Peace and Quiet."

-To Be Continued-

"Soundwave!" Rang through the street with a loud boom following behind it. The source of it came from a massive man dressed in a white tattered t shirt and black shorts. A mask made with a single eye that looked almost like a speaker was on top his head, hiding his identity from the world.
Quirk: Aftershock - Shockwaves fist are able to release powerful burst of sound.

"Pipe down! I can't even hear myself think." A girl came dressed in a black suit, the only difference of appearance being her eyes which seemed to be almost like camera lenses. They dilated while she talked "My cameras aren't picking up any pros."
Quirk: Camera Sight - This quirk allows Highjack to tap into any type of camera, including surveillance.

The massive man nodded in fear before letting out a clap that seemed to take out the sign of the building, making it fly through the air before imbedding itself into the ground.

"Shiiiit!" All Might grabbed Yuckeroni, pulling her underneath the table along with him. "Villains...Why here, why now?" All Might cursed under his breath while getting out from underneath the table. "Stay here, don't move." He ran to the bathroom with Yuckeroni having to stay there. She felt awful, she was frozen in place, refusing to move until she heard the laugh of a familiar hero.

"I am here!" All Might didn't even seem to move, he was just outside. The hero stood bravely, his smile neveon faltering in the face of villainy. Yuckeroni crawled out, standing near the window to watch the fight for herself. A mixture of curiosity, anger, and joy had bundled up in her chest. The man and woman both turned, the girl turning pale and the man fumbling backwards slightly. "All Might...."

"Your days of evil are over! Detroit Smash!" All Might curled his fist back, ready to deliver a blow to knock the villains away. That is, until a man ran over, throwing a punch back, their fist connecting on impact....nothing happened. The punch did nothing to the villains as the man looked up. His upper body was charred to the point that the punch caused the black dead skin to fly into the air. His eyes gleamed red with joy while a smile grew on his face. "Detroit Whisper." The man whispered which seemed to shatter every window in the vicinity, sending All Might flying back. The world grew silent again as someone had done the impossible. Sent All Might flying. "Peace and Quiet."

-To Be Continued-
Just how OP is that villain xd?

Just how OP is that villain xd?
G01Ye.gif

You'll have to see next time on dragon ball-.....wait...

-To Be Continued-
mmmmm when all might grabs u and pulls u under the table Dxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back