• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Imagine all the pro heroes as zombies, a giant Mount Lady traveling through cities, a Endeavor who is a walking fire hazard, etc.
Meanwhile half the cinnamon rolls couldn't take it. Not because of how strong some of the Pros are, but simply because they'd still be killing something in likely a very graphic fashion... I mean, Bakugou would be unfazed.

Imagine all the pro heroes as zombies, a giant Mount Lady traveling through cities, a Endeavor who is a walking fire hazard, etc.
Mic would make everyone's ears bleed while Eraser just sulks around erasing quirks. I wouldn't want to see them get killed, though ;-; My poor heart couldn't take it </3

Mic would make everyone's ears bleed while Eraser just sulks around erasing quirks. I wouldn't want to see them get killed, though ;-; My poor heart couldn't take it </3
Oh god, Present Mic would be a banshee o.o

You wouldn't be able to be around Midnight or else you'll be knocked out and bitten.

Shit dude, if you're in lazy town you need to get the hell out. Oh, no they're coming. RUN!
latest

NOOOOOOOO!
Oh noooo! Not the old memes! Anything but old memes!

Okay Idea Idea I just watched 3 episodes of Re:Creators and here are some things I can say about it:
-MC is the usual crybaby, but he's even more annoying.
-Meteora is as bland as it gets.
-The rest of the cast is okay.
-Designs range from very good to average.
-The overall idea is interesting.
Does it get better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back