• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

afdce0fc1198049f615f9fe4b6438891.gif

There's another thing I've been wondering about certain types of quirks. If someone's quirk is to basically charge things, wouldn't they focus on energy guzzling equipment instead of trying to use their body as a taser? Like, you could get some really powerful equipment that can't be powered by normal means, or you could try to run up to people and shock them to death. One of them sounds a lot more useful...

Hi! Currently trying to draw something, but it's turning out pretty bad tbh.
It wasn't visible in poland :v
And how are you?
Art, my sworn enemy >.> I comend you for even trying to draw! Drawing is much to hard for me. Ah, it just got dark here so I couldn't see it either. And I'm doing well! Getting read to do some schooling in an hour or so
Oh also The Mechanist The Mechanist Trombone Trombone and WoodenZebra WoodenZebra I Just heard from Archtoddler Archtoddler

Apparently she broke her leg from being run over by a car and is now in the hospital. She didn't have her phone on her and "didn't find an excuse to ask for it", as she put it
That's rather unfortunate! I do hope that she gets well soon. I've heard that broken bones are quite painful!

Oh my, she is ok right? I was wondering what had happened to her

Art, my sworn enemy >.> I comend you for even trying to draw! Drawing is much to hard for me. Ah, it just got dark here so I couldn't see it either. And I'm doing well! Getting read to do some schooling in an hour or so

That's rather unfortunate! I do hope that she gets well soon. I've heard that broken bones are quite painful!
Well I do have one, but It's pretty bad. :V
I'm still learning... very slowly.

Oh my god! I hope that she's alright jeez. If you have any contact with her tell her that I hope she'll get well soon.

It would appear she is ok, yeah. There was a woman nearby that called an ambulance right away, so she's pretty much just resting now. A broken leg, I imagine, is an issue, but by what she said I think she'll be back soon

There's another thing I've been wondering about certain types of quirks. If someone's quirk is to basically charge things, wouldn't they focus on energy guzzling equipment instead of trying to use their body as a taser? Like, you could get some really powerful equipment that can't be powered by normal means, or you could try to run up to people and shock them to death. One of them sounds a lot more useful...

Please put this in the Q&A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back