• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

The gender you put in your character sheet doesn't work (unless you edited it since the last time I saw it)
Whatever you say, I'm not going to make it controversial and complicated as it already is. I just don't care at the end of the day.

yo yo yo

whilst im working on this teacher character of mine, any of you guys with teacher characters wanna establish some kind of relationship with him?

the guy is very far from done, but if ya want to, i'm putting the offer out there

yo yo yo

whilst im working on this teacher character of mine, any of you guys with teacher characters wanna establish some kind of relationship with him?

the guy is very far from done, but if ya want to, i'm putting the offer out there
I would be happy to, but I would need to know his personality to say what kind of relationship would it be.

yo yo yo

i've got one finished teacher atm, yori, who's pretty much friendly with everyone regardless (unless they just hate kids, yori loves em too much). she also drinks. daily. and i quote, mr. sterling archer, "i'm scared that if i stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me." so if u need another drinking buddy, she's there for u.

i've got one finished teacher atm, yori, who's pretty much friendly with everyone regardless (unless they just hate kids, yori loves em too much). she also drinks. daily. and i quote, mr. sterling archer, "i'm scared that if i stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me." so if u need another drinking buddy, she's there for u.

akira only has a problem with very young kids, as sometimes those little shits annoy him to death if they're the playful types. but he does like to drink a lot, and also smokes. maybe they could be drinking buddies?

but i really wanna get this personality done first, so wait and see first i guess

Roxasarass Roxasarass I just saw your teacher's personality.
>tfw he likes memes.
He and Masaru may not be the bestest of friends xd
How about they become kinda rivals? :V He's on page 11 if you're curious.

akira only has a problem with very young kids, as sometimes those little shits annoy him to death if they're the playful types. but he does like to drink a lot, and also smokes. maybe they could be drinking buddies?

but i really wanna get this personality done first, so wait and see first i guess
okay! also if u want to see mine as well, page 12 ;*

Roxasarass Roxasarass I just saw your teacher's personality.
>tfw he likes memes.
He and Masaru may not be the bestest of friends xd
How about they become kinda rivals? :V He's on page 11 if you're curious.

ooo rivals ey? i'll take it into consideration, i still need to actually complete the cs and all after all. only thing is, how would they be rivals?

okay! also if u want to see mine as well, page 12 ;*

i'll go take a look.

ooo rivals ey? i'll take it into consideration, i still need to actually complete the cs and all after all. only thing is, how would they be rivals?
Hmm... I guess that Masaru would like to beat Akira in everything; hero work, teaching etc. just out of pure spite.
He really hates people like Akira. But I'm open to ideas. Maybe some event triggered it?

i'll go take a look.

Hmm... I guess that Masaru would like to beat Akira in everything; hero work, teaching etc. just out of pure spite.
He really hates people like Akira. But I'm open to ideas. Maybe some event triggered it?

I'm gonna guess that they would try and out teacher each other, like try and see who's students are better, who's students try the hardest, who leaves a bigger and longer lasting impact on their student's lives, etc.

I'm gonna guess that they would try and out teacher each other, like try and see who's students are better, who's students try the hardest, who leaves a bigger and longer lasting impact on their student's lives, etc.
NEITHER OF THEM WILL BEAT YORI'S. SHE OUT-MOMS THEM.

you sir have quite the harsh character

they seem like quite the opposites, now that i take a look at them

masaru is just strict and serious all the time while akira is more or less just some carefree guy who's almost never, ever serious.

i can see how they'd be rivals.

ohohoho it'll be a battle between men

NEITHER OF THEM WILL BEAT YORI'S. SHE OUT-MOMS THEM.

damn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back