• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Also Susanoo Susanoo , like the character, but knowing how the GM's are, they'll probably push you to write more about your character, so I'd suggest thinking of more stuff just in case. Also, not too sure if they'll allow an character with that kind of gender, seeing as how it can complicate a few things. But that's just my two cents. Also, welcome to the Roleplay :closedeyessmile:.

Also Susanoo Susanoo , like the character, but knowing how the GM's are, they'll probably push you to write more about your character, so I'd suggest thinking of more stuff just in case. Also, not too sure if they'll allow an character with that kind of gender, seeing as how it can complicate a few things. But that's just my two cents. Also, welcome to the Roleplay :closedeyessmile:.
i think the gender thing is fine, it's diverse and valid in a school, especially in this world.

haven't checked out the char thoroughly yet, but yeah expect some changes and critique haha. we do it out of love <3

also just posting with yori for tonight, i have lots of homework to do and only 2 hours to finish it haha yikes. see y'all, might come back later if i'm not busy

hey. hey you. GM's. Check my shit so I won't have to ask anymore. Please. I fuckin' hate having to do this, constantly asking you peeps. So just do it when you can. Please.I beg you. Pleeeeeeeeaaasseeeeeeeeee.

B BlueClover Trombone Trombone

i think the gender thing is fine, it's diverse and valid in a school, especially in this world.

haven't checked out the char thoroughly yet, but yeah expect some changes and critique haha. we do it out of love <3

I'd be dammed if it wasn't, assuming society isn't fully leaning towards diversity in gender.

hey. hey you. GM's. Check my shit so I won't have to ask anymore. Please. I fuckin' hate having to do this, constantly asking you peeps. So just do it when you can. Please.I beg you. Pleeeeeeeeaaasseeeeeeeeee.

B BlueClover Trombone Trombone
woah there buddy, be a little patient we're all busy and got a bunch of things, so it'd be nice if you'd ask a lot more kindly and be respectful towards us, tyvm.

Sorry, didn't mean for it to come off as rude. And I get that y'all are busy and whatnot. Got a bit impatient there...

I do have a question though. If vests and stuff are a supported option by the shop, isn't that leaning towards military? Might as well add strike plates and plate carriers... XD

Why was she doing this? It had been a month since the last meeting of Yuckeroni and All Might and she was getting cold feet about all this. They had scheduled a date at a American themed restaurant, a meeting of friends he said. A meeting where one of the friends is the number one hero and the other being a quirkless nobody.

Yuckeroni had dolled herself up, even if it was just between friends. She wore a blue dress and her hair was in a high ponytail, she looked nice but didn't feel it. She felt like she was being friend zoned yet her feeling for him were so much stronger. Yuckeroni finally made it to the restaurant, a cozy little place with a flashy sign on top reading "Little West." The sounds of people chatting and laughing could be heard even from behind the glass. Yuckeroni waited for Toshinori for 10 minutes when fears started to arise. What if he couldn't make it? What if this was all some practical joke? Keeping with All Might hosted by Present Mic and the girl of the week, Yuckeroni.

However, while she was a day dreaming a cold hand came to her shoulder. She jumped, ready to hit whoever it was when she realized it was Toshinori. "Hey, you look good." He was in his civilian form, dressed in a yellow suit which caught the girl's eyes. "Oh! I thought you might not come." Shoot! Who says that? However, All Might looked her in the eyes with a look that showed no hate. "I keep my promises. Shall we?" He extended his hand, Yuckeroni taking his and following him inside. Oh how her heart fluttered as he showed he touched her hand.

The two sat down, both ordering a stake before it went back into silence. "So, how's work?" Yuckeroni asked making conversation, All Might nodding as he went into thought. "I tell you, my line of work is not easy. I've been getting slower." He let out a sigh, keeping everything vague in case of those who would ease drop. "Slower?" Yuckeroni asked, feeling something wrong. "It use to be a lot easier in my earlier years until my...accident." He touched his side, his eyes closing as he let out another sigh.

Yuckeroni felt like the date was off to a rocky start. What if this was all they had to talk about? She couldn't lose him so quick, she wanted to be their for him. She wanted- That's when a explosion could be heard from the streets then the sound of screams.

Why was she doing this? It had been a month since the last meeting of Yuckeroni and All Might and she was getting cold feet about all this. They had scheduled a date at a American themed restaurant, a meeting of friends he said. A meeting where one of the friends is the number one hero and the other being a quirkless nobody.

Yuckeroni had dolled herself up, even if it was just between friends. She wore a blue dress and her hair was in a high ponytail, she looked nice but didn't feel it. She felt like she was being friend zoned yet her feeling for him were so much stronger. Yuckeroni finally made it to the restaurant, a cozy little place with a flashy sign on top reading "Little West." The sounds of people chatting and laughing could be heard even from behind the glass. Yuckeroni waited for Toshinori for 10 minutes when fears started to arise. What if he couldn't make it? What if this was all some practical joke? Keeping with All Might hosted by Present Mic and the girl of the week, Yuckeroni.

However, while she was a day dreaming a cold hand came to her shoulder. She jumped, ready to hit whoever it was when she realized it was Toshinori. "Hey, you look good." He was in his civilian form, dressed in a yellow suit which caught the girl's eyes. "Oh! I thought you might not come." Shoot! Who says that? However, All Might looked her in the eyes with a look that showed no hate. "I keep my promises. Shall we?" He extended his hand, Yuckeroni taking his and following him inside. Oh how her heart fluttered as he showed he touched her hand.

The two sat down, both ordering a stake before it went back into silence. "So, how's work?" Yuckeroni asked making conversation, All Might nodding as he went into thought. "I tell you, my line of work is not easy. I've been getting slower." He let out a sigh, keeping everything vague in case of those who would ease drop. "Slower?" Yuckeroni asked, feeling something wrong. "It use to be a lot easier in my earlier years until my...accident." He touched his side, his eyes closing as he let out another sigh.

Yuckeroni felt like the date was off to a rocky start. What if this was all they had to talk about? She couldn't lose him so quick, she wanted to be their for him. She wanted- That's when a explosion could be heard from the streets then the sound of screams.
I wonder who could be the cause of those explosions~? :D Nice fanfic so far there, friend! I'm sure Ms. Yuckeroni will love this newest entry~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back