• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Is there even a reason to do impractical costumes like the one I posted earlier? Considering that most of that stuff is cosmetic and not good for hero work in general, but people do seem to lean towards those types pretty often.
Have a tank suit.
64095550_p0.png

Is there even a reason to do impractical costumes like the one I posted earlier? Considering that most of that stuff is cosmetic and not good for hero work in general, but people do seem to lean towards those types pretty often.
In general, most heroes seem to lean on what would look good rather then what's practical. Like Kirishima said on quirks, it's mostly on is the flashiest :)

Ya what gets you seen more? That's kinda why so many heroes have cosmetically appealing costumes.

My. Lady's looks like skin, All Might's bright and colorful, etc.
What about all those people that like "tacticool" stuff?
Also, unless you're literally a mini-god like those two, having flashy costumes isn't really an option if you want to actually take the business seriously.

What about all those people that like "tacticool" stuff?
Also, unless you're literally a mini-god like those two, having flashy costumes isn't really an option if you want to actually take the business seriously.
I mean, there are those who can mix a flashy design while being tactical. Like Bakugou, Uraraka, etc :)

I mean, there are those who can mix a flashy design while being tactical. Like Bakugou, Uraraka, etc :)
They're all open to several different kinds of attack. Something as simple as tear gas could affect them. I hope that's not what they intend to use as their Pro Hero costumes... Villains will use everything they can get their hands on, and every tactic you can think of. I'm designing a character that thinks that way.

__original_drawn_by_jjune__c8111d1c4c9a6efac97f2c1e21d2bda8.jpg
Stuff like this may get you remembered a bit more, but likely as a corpse once any villain worth their salt steps up to the plate. I.E, villains that use firearms or anything that can deal permanent damage

Stuff like this at least gives you an opportunity to live depending on the weapon or quirk used. You can also modify these a lot easier and people really won't care.
stealth_entry_by_shimmering_sword-d5fnusd.jpg __titanfall_drawn_by_syis__ec3d1e2a4839fa4ca3b06fb3feacd542.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back