• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

hey y'all!! just got home, currently dying from heat and hw but otherwise, i am THRIVING on this lemon water. i had to walk in 100 F heat for a good 30 minutes Dx
haha! That's cute.
I had to stir cement in 100F for 3 hours not so long ago.
I'm pretty sure I died back then.

I don't want to get kick out of the RP for talking.
Rage, my man. You'll not get kicked out for talking. You just need to understand that instead of asking "What did I miss?" all the time, you can just scroll up and read the posts. It will save us the time and you will have a better understanding of the conversation than if we just summarized it in a couple of sentences. It also shows that you care about the topic.
I love walking, although usually when it's mildly windy or lightly raining.
It makes me seem busy so I don't have to talk to anyone or look awkward while sitting around on my own.
I prefer biking actually. It's faster and less awkward. :V

Rage, my man. You'll not get kicked out for talking. You just need to understand that instead of asking "What did I miss?" all the time, you can just scroll up and read the posts. It will save us the time and you will have a better understanding of the conversation than if we just summarized it in a couple of sentences. It also shows that you care about the topic.

I prefer biking actually. It's faster and less awkward. :V
Eh, nobody bikes during lunch and break xD
Everyone either walks, plays football or sits somewhere

......Great, now I feel horrible for not reading the past conversations which if i did wouldn't result in me being threatened that I'll kicked out of the RP if I do so again.

Perfect, I have only one more chance than I'm gone.

Hey! Just got back from multiple test x-x

This is my break so I came to say hi :3

Also, HAPPY 300!
Yaay. 10000 posts soon.
......Great, now I feel horrible for not reading the past conversations which if i did wouldn't result in me being threatened that I'll kicked out of the RP if I do so again.

Don't worry man. You didn't realise that. Everybody makes mistakes every once in a while. :v

Then make sure to read post, it takes 5 minutes :)

As long as you learn from this mistake, you'll be good.

nppbNtf.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back