• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

[QUOTE="VY Canis Majoris]So where exactly is everything at?

[/QUOTE]
The city is split into 3 districts, each one into several zones.

The outer district is basically where the homeless live, and where most factories are. There's also an airport for air balloons.

The inner district is where the middle class lives, and where most shops are.

The middle district is where politicians and the rich live, and where the most welfare buildings are.

Most characters are in the middle right now.

I'm not 100% sure what's going on. Your post @Eldritch Being seems to show my attempt at draining your soul worked, because Hunger has enough souls or power that it hardly affected him, but you're intercepting my sliding before it happens? Maybe my post wasn't very clear, but the spell occurs while he slides under you. The slide was a counter to avoid being hit. So now we're just countering counters in a place of no time.

Azazel Hellborne]I see the charging abomination and the powerful fist coming towards me at inhuman speeds. I whip chains to the side of the ally walls throwing myself into the air and latching onto the side of the building. "That's some power you have there young lady." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35449-vy-canis-majoris/ said:
@VY Canis Majoris[/URL] @Eldritch Being
insulting an elf's manhood, now thats just cold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eldritch Being]My friend legit thought he was a girl after looking at his pic for his character [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35449-vy-canis-majoris/ said:
@VY Canis Majoris[/URL]
honestly i would think he'd make that mistake abour theo before he would about the elman

to those who read this you must ether be

A: your like me and don't sleep

B: your in a different time zone

thought it was worth saying something about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back