• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

BadJoke said:
so are magical creatures just kind of a normal thing in the city?
Mostly humans live in it. Agrea is a nation in which the dominative species are humans. Magical creatures, or other races are about as rare as well... other races in the world. Maybe just a bit more common. So yeah - They are. Depending on the creatures. You will obviously NOT have Demons flying around everywhere, as the Military Police would shoot them down. Same for Dragons, and stuff like that.

One of my weaker areas in RP's is starting in the middle of one so can someone help me get situated please

Temmeh said:
One of my weaker areas in RP's is starting in the middle of one so can someone help me get situated please
Most of the characters are right now in a secluded, underground area. Then there's The Plague and Theo, that are at Theo's place. My character is roaming the rooftops, about to get to the Headquarters of a resistance group and then there's the Green Curfew, that means everyone has to return home, or face arrest.

Anyway, I am GTG.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want it to be mentioned that my character is mostly for surprise so I'm kind of fucked if this guy attacks I mean ill run so if you want to introduced your self to a wounded clown it might be for the best of us both I don't die and neither do you kind of a win win

BadJoke said:
yea if the bird dude I just met doesn't kill me first
In honesty, if Theo was going to attack you, it would be to Tap your heart. Your shapeshifting is way to valuable for him to kill you.

@Temmeh ok I reread my post its kinda sexual It was suppose to be a joke at costume change but really I'm fine ether way

the 1911 pistol was made by a Mormon around world war 1 and has 7 rounds a mag the answer was the pistol I was holding.

@Temmeh

we will see where the night takes us also I have a friend named lord regiant who may or may not be coming to kill all of us

Users who are viewing this thread

Back